Dylan Stephenson, '24, WDE, Miami Killian

Advertisement
Stanford has played in better bowl games than we have in the last 20 years. I wish it weren’t the case also but it is. I think when Stanford is in the picture for a player, football is not the main focus for that recruit.
I don’t believe that last part to be the truth. I do believe that when you are serious about football and your offers are middling and Stanford comes around you pay attention. They have a serious football program as you underlined in the first part of your post and when you consider what a degree from does for you or more importantly the connections you can make there and it does become a rather compelling case to take the offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry but it's such a weak mindset to complain about edits

our stadium WAS that empty. it's not like he removed people and falsified it to appear more empty, It is what it is. It would be more out of place to have it completely filled in the edits

Advertisement
I'm sorry but it's such a weak mindset to complain about edits

our stadium WAS that empty. it's not like he removed people and falsified it to appear more empty, It is what it is. It would be more out of place to have it completely filled in the edits
Or…don’t use that photo? Novel concept, I know.

I mean for one of them, he used it and Miami wasn’t even playing. Also the natty would be way more filled than that, so idek what’s going on in this photo. He even includes the IMG field to look more filled…c’mon now.

Gotta be hard to turn down a full ride to Stanford if it's offered, I know that's where I'd recommend to my kid (in the world where my kid, who would assuredly be about 5"9", 140 pounds, got a football scholarship offer to Stanford).

Or…don’t use that photo? Novel concept, I know.

I mean for one of them, he used it and Miami wasn’t even playing. Also the natty would be way more filled than that, so idek what’s going on in this photo

yea but do you think it's a big secret that we have low attendance? I mean do you think that edit actually does anything at all in the minds of recruits? all it really does from what I can tell is **** off Miami fans on CIS

Advertisement
yea but do you think it's a big secret that we have low attendance? I mean do you think that edit actually does anything at all in the minds of recruits? all it really does from what I can tell is **** off Miami fans on CIS
It took me 4 minutes to save all of these from google images. It’s not hard. For a guy who’s job it is to fire up a fanbase about a recruit and give them a nice graphic design, it’s extremely counterintuitive.
IMG_9059.jpeg
IMG_9058.jpeg
IMG_9057.jpeg
IMG_9056.jpeg
IMG_9065.jpeg
IMG_9064.jpeg
IMG_9063.jpeg

There’s plenty of other photos as well.

You’re only focusing behind the end zone. Rest of it is fine due to editing and color blurring, unless you’re imagining things.

Now compare it with this lol

Maybe I’m imagining it, but I see big groups of red seats with white numbering on the seat backs on the side line.

I think ours stands out more because our seats are aqua marine and the fans are wearing orange, so the empty seats stand out. Compared to Rutgers playing in a stadium that has seats that match the primary color of the team.

Advertisement
Back