Dylan Stephenson, '24, WDE, Miami Killian

Advertisement
I would probably take this kid, unless of course you know a Rushing, Dylan Stewart, KJE are in the bag (Sounds like Lightfoot is a cane, but I assume they are taking at least 2 with a chance of 3)...Then I can understand the pass.

In JT and CMC we trust though. Also, No idea where Pickett is on the board.

Last edited:
I would probably take this kid, unless of course you know a Rushing, Dylan Stewart, KJE are in the bag (Sounds like Lightfoot is a cane, but I assume they are taking at least 2 with a chance of 3)...Then I can understand the pass.

In JT and CMC we trust though.
I think he’s also a kid that maybe we can circle back on if we strike out with some of the more premier options. Don’t think he’s in the top tier on the big board.

Guess we're going more national at the d-line with guys like Lightfoot and Franklin at DE
Yep. And Rushing too. There's also other guys a bit less heralded (that McCray kid) I know we're pursuing too. We don't need heavy numbers for d end this cycle so we can be a bit pickier. I think we eventually land Lighfoot.

Advertisement
One open date? Don’t they have unlimited of OVs?
Yes, recruits have unlimited OVs but the general trend is the OVs in the June are the schools that have serious interest on both sides. There are always exceptions to the rule, but I don't think that's the case here.

Advertisement
OVs locked in so far. One open date.

Kid should really follow his former HS teammate Sedrick Irvin to Stanford, not because of the Education but because allegedly FSPOO leads and....

Sport Fuck Them GIF by UFC

Miami was on him hard at the start of the cycle (Jan’23), but he didn’t give any indication of interest.

At the same time, Miami’s list of interested DL exploded and he was left behind. It’s been like that since roughly February of this year.
That’s how it felt. I like the kid from DB more though. Not a strong SFL class outside of WR anyways.

Advertisement
Miami was on him hard at the start of the cycle (Jan’23), but he didn’t give any indication of interest.

At the same time, Miami’s list of interested DL exploded and he was left behind. It’s been like that since roughly February of this year.

Has had FSU well out in front of Miami for a long time now, regardless of our interest/push/board.

Staff would be wise to focus elsewhere, and I think they are. Don’t see him here at all barring some crazy change of heart.

Advertisement
Plan C kid here. The only way I say him as a take is if we s*** the bed and miss Dylan Stewart which I don’t think happens…

Advertisement
Back