Dwyer High

Advertisement
HC Jack Daniels is retiring. Nobody from the current staff is interested currently. Could change a lot with recruiting and northern/central PBC.
Not much of a Daniels fan, but he did put out some very good athletes and ballers. Wtf, NO ONE, on his staff wants the job?? They want an outside hire. Don’t think it effects how Canes do their business.gonna have a presence regardless.

Advertisement
Cool thanks. I’m not on the boards checking all 10 pages of every thread just come for the headlines. Appreciate it.
Same here. Had literally read it 10 minutes before you asked so figured I would point you in that direction. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Not much of a Daniels fan, but he did put out some very good athletes and ballers. Wtf, NO ONE, on his staff wants the job?? They want an outside hire. Don’t think it effects how Canes do their business.gonna have a presence regardless.
Current principal isnt liked at all. That's all I will say.

I go there now and I can say that the current principal is liked a lot more than the old one. Depasquale isn’t there anymore.
Totally true but I have a few good friends who work there that are coaches and will you tell you the coaches dont like him and call him 2 faced.

Advertisement
Is Dwyer HS one of Gaturds pipelines? If so I hope they will hire a replacement coach with strong U ties, so he can replace the pipeline with the U pipeline.

Advertisement
I hope Jack Daniels spends his entire retirement doing nothing but eating d!cks.

Advertisement
Back