Dwyer High

Advertisement
Advertisement
Geta, how do you see this playing out for us recruiting-wise at Dwyer now with Rolle there?

iF HE CAN GET THE TALENT BACK THAT WAY....then it will be an open school. It appeared as they were siefing guys away from um with the other guy there. I mean we were basically held out of there and they were hoarding all the riviera beach area talent for awhile

Advertisement
I know Jack real well, talked to him this thursday( i played for him for his first year when he coached Varsity at Dwyer), he would never push a kid to any school, ya he went to florida but thats not him at all, when he first started coaching would drive kids home and pick them up during summer ball. he put a lot into that program!

I know Jack real well, talked to him this thursday( i played for him for his first year when he coached Varsity at Dwyer), he would never push a kid to any school, ya he went to florida but thats not him at all, when he first started coaching would drive kids home and pick them up during summer ball. he put a lot into that program!

Dude.....**** near every kid worth a crap went to UF or Urban. Nobody believes that , including Jack.

I guarantee that magically changes under their new staff.

you can say you want but its not true!! and i know that so i have to say something! he quit because of all the political bullsh!t, more kids might start coming because we have better coaches and recruiters, not because Jack is gone!

Advertisement
Back