2023 Dwight Bootle, 2023 CB, Miami Killian High

Advertisement
Third reaction should be that it’s Syracuse University, not University of Syracuse (at least UM is not the only school that gets its name mixed up with recruits). And that it is a crappy place to be too. Went there once in late fall for fraternity walkout trip from DC. Froze my a$$ off. And it only gets worse until you hit mid-April. Smart kids stay further south of the NY tundra.

Third reaction should be that it’s Syracuse University, not University of Syracuse (at least UM is not the only school that gets its name mixed up with recruits). And that it is a crappy place to be too. Went there once in late fall for fraternity walkout trip from DC. Froze my a$$ off. And it only gets worse until you hit mid-April. Smart kids stay further south of the NY tundra.
DC for school too

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see him tweet Gaytor stuff all the time & he's wearing Nebraska gear in literally every pic, I'm not sure how much of a chance we'd have. His brother is literally the only Florida kid that survived Nebraska lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven’t had a chance to watch any film on the kid but if I remember there were more than a couple dudes that said he stood out for Palmetto even in a secondary with Marshall and Collier, often times looking like the best pure cover guy. If that’s the case then sign me up for sure.

Haven’t had a chance to watch any film on the kid but if I remember there were more than a couple dudes that said he stood out for Palmetto even in a secondary with Marshall and Collier, often times looking like the best pure cover guy. If that’s the case then sign me up for sure.
Yes, buttttttt, Jason was hurt most of the year (hamstring) and Corey is a Chase Smith striker type player

Advertisement
Back