Dwayne The Rock Johnson

Advertisement
Prayers?

I'm a little bit embarrassed for the Rock after that absurdly dramatic display.

Kids had a little sore throat and he and his wife not much worse. Friends he "knew and trusted" are "devastated" that they gave it to them?

JFC that was pathetic. Stop pandering and make it a lesson about how living a healthy lifestyle basically makes COVID a giant nothing burger.

Last edited:
@ben Did the PSL rest stop and protein rich cod filet encounter have anything to do with this devastating tragedy?

I'm sure he is an incredible worker and the ultimate success story, but the guy has basically become a Kardashian.

Every post he seemingly is promoting some product to monetize his fanbase. I doubt he's downing his tequila every night while also taking every steroid on planet earth.

Got no problem with anything he said but Ol' Dewey does show a little bit of being out of touch with most people's realities when a main component of his advice was to get everyone tested before you let them in your house.

I personally save my doorfront rapid testing budget for my Sag Harbor house parties. I can't just be dropping that type of coin when Cousin Chet wants to roll over to my Florida casa unannounced for a bbq.

Advertisement
I didn’t watch the video but am I correct in assuming he thanked his friend for introducing his household to this virus that was zero risk to his very young children and virtually no risk to him and his healthy wife so in effect promoting herd immunity?

So he says both his family and his friends' were incredibly disciplined, yet still got it and spread it. What does that tell you?

Advertisement
Announced to the world he had COVID, defeated COVID and didn't lose a single gain all while rowing 200lb dumbbells at 4am in his JUST BRING IT shirt by Project Rock.

Some dudes are just built different.

More men after the age of 35 are more scared of colon cancer since it took T'Challa from this world than COVID rn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
97% survivability rate. 99% with no pre exisiting conditions.

Rock can likely curl with one arm what I can bench with two.

Not to mention Rocks family can and will afford the best American healthcare money can buy.

Not trying to make light of the situation, but I think he'll be allright. His family too.

Like Rock. Was still an Austin fan though I knew Dwayne was a Cane. :)

Most of the thread bashing this guy, but we're all about #CanesFam, right?

You people are idiots. Guy has a freaking locker room named after him and half of you are coming at him because he got a communicable disease.

I am still a huge fan of his. That doesn't make that whole video kind of silly and overly dramatic, especially when all it was for him was basically a scratchy throat and a little bit of an inconvenience in his life.

A more pragmatic lesson about how his entire family's life long commitment to a healthy diet and taking care of their bodies made COVID a non issue when they were infected by it would have been a far more important message overall.

I am still a huge fan of his. That doesn't make that whole video kind of silly and overly dramatic, especially when all it was for him was basically a scratchy throat and a little bit of an inconvenience in his life.

A more pragmatic lesson about how his entire family's life long commitment to a healthy diet and taking care of their bodies made COVID a non issue when they were infected by it would have been a far more important message overall.

Maybe you should read what was below the video. That or you could keep trying to be as dismissive of this entire pandemic as you have been all along.

therock Stay disciplined.
Boost your immune system.
Commit to wellness.
Wear your mask.
Protect your family.
Be strict about having people over your house or gatherings.
Stay positive.
And care for your fellow human beings.

Stay healthy, my friend

Maybe you should read what was below the video. That or you could keep trying to be as dismissive of this entire pandemic as you have been all along.

therock Stay disciplined.
Boost your immune system.
Commit to wellness.
Wear your mask.
Protect your family.
Be strict about having people over your house or gatherings.
Stay positive.
And care for your fellow human beings.

Stay healthy, my friend
I've never been dismissive of this pandemic. I've just refused to turn it into the boogeyman like others have. The recent CDC disclosure that only 6% of fatalities in this country had no other known underlying factors is further proof this virus was seriously politicized. The average person who died had 2.6 other issues prior to contracting.

The passing of the late great Tom Seaver is a good example of that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back