Dwayne Lawson commits to Miami

Advertisement
4-star QB Dwayne Lawson Miami Commit:
@dlaw95: The same reason I commited to Miami is the same reason were going to win a Championship!!!

To early for this???????????????

1.jpg

Anyone here who says he is going to stick is ignorant.

Anyone here who says he is going to bolt is ignorant.

Advertisement
I don't know what's going on in this thread, but there are Cheryl Cole gifs.

And that is awesome.

180.gif

Not sure if you guys knew but Lawson was crowned State Champion this year for triple jump. Jumped 47 feet and some change.

Advertisement
I don't know these cats personally except a couple here in Tampa. My Frat Bro coaches them and takes a few on visits. He knows everything about them, their recruiting, who they feeling and where they going. He and I long time Canes,a former Cane and his bro in law used to get us on sidelines back in the 80's. Don't know how Lawson commitment will affect Cain, but can't hurt since Lawson is his QB in 7-7. We need guys like Cain that are just star level talent. Forget what position needs are because guys like him can play WR or DB and be great at either. Before I forget, he told me some of the guys feel like too many SoFl kids are drama queens and all about attention. That turns some off and they won't come to Miami because they see The U being that too. Weird but that's what I was told. They got a big tourney coming up at IMG in Bradenton and I'll check out some practices and some tourney games.

I like Lawson. He's got talent and a fighter's attitude (won't back down from a challenge). The only knock I have in him is he is getting by on being bigger/stronger than everyone else and can get careless/****y at times. I think it's something that can be coached up when he gets to the next level. This is not a kid that we would mind holding onto a commitment from, IMO.

Advertisement
I don't know these cats personally except a couple here in Tampa. My Frat Bro coaches them and takes a few on visits. He knows everything about them, their recruiting, who they feeling and where they going. He and I long time Canes,a former Cane and his bro in law used to get us on sidelines back in the 80's. Don't know how Lawson commitment will affect Cain, but can't hurt since Lawson is his QB in 7-7. We need guys like Cain that are just star level talent. Forget what position needs are because guys like him can play WR or DB and be great at either. Before I forget, he told me some of the guys feel like too many SoFl kids are drama queens and all about attention. That turns some off and they won't come to Miami because they see The U being that too. Weird but that's what I was told. They got a big tourney coming up at IMG in Bradenton and I'll check out some practices and some tourney games.

Thanks for the info, hope we get Cain he's the next Amari Cooper

Meh, I don't care either way how this goes. He Had more INT's than TD's and that's never a good thing. Anyone know his completion percentage? I hate stats that tell only part of the story.

Edit: He had more INT's than TD's his sophomore year, but bounced back with 22 / 6 his junior year. 50% completion percentage, wish it were higher, but at least he's positive in the TD department.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back