Dwayne Haskins Killed in South Florida

Advertisement
I think Cmar was killed in a similar way. His car broke down on the interstate and I think another car either hit him when he got out or hit the car from behind while it sat idle, while he was still in it.

Cmar (aka Chris Johnson) used to post on grassy and was one of the most popular posters on the site. I hung out with him a couple times.
CMAR was the first dude i ever met in person from a Miami board. Good dude. Met me and shot the **** with a hood dude like me lol
@The Svengali

Yeah that's really weird.

The "ran out of gas" narrative doesn't fit at all, that's for sure.

It never did for you or me be real brah...we drive 595...at what point would you ever think you need to cross the whole side?. Even if you broke down you couldve walk the shoulder to get to a gas station on your side...

Plus its S.FLA ...literally if you break down and stay on the side more than 20 mins a **** trooper or one of the other gov agencies would pull up...and even give you gas. a gallon or 2 or so....DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW..lol i have literally ran out of gas less than 5 mins from his spot and had a trooper do this for me...i was on the shoulder maybe 10mins tops.

Advertisement
Oh yeah, you bring up a really good point. There are other cities in the world, where the driving is literally insane. And I’ve never been to India, but I’ve seen videos, the whole traffic situation is a fūcking crazy *** fire drill. It’s like there are no rules, no lanes, just fūcking go. And there are other cities like that.

Driving in the UK is no picnic if you spent your entire adult and youth life, driving a car with a steering wheel on the left, and then those roundabouts, even in England where people or somewhat more polite, except may be in London, if you’re not used to using a roundabout you could end up driving around in circles four or five times before you get your exit.
India’s f*cking nuts. On 2 lane roads people basically drive in the oncoming lane right up until they’re about to crash then jump back to their lane. It’s all about passing everybody else. I literally spen 3 hours in a car watching oncoming trucks hurled towards us and wondering if this was the time my driver didn’t get back in time.

100% agree. Lol. They actually have two side shows by me & all I hear is foolishness. The irony of my disdain for it is, I used to be apart of that stupid ish back in the day, & some say I’m responsible for a side show area that’s now LA/Compton b/c me & my boys were doing stupid ish like racing, ghost riding, donuts, sound checks, & drifting in this unincorporated part that was hardly patrolled or inhabited. All my idea, & 3 months later, it became a main area for side shows & heavy police presence. Smh.
I’m probably the wrong person to being having this convo with lol, but I think all of that it 1000 times safer that driving on a full speed freeway with head on traffic right next to you. And I was a dumb kid and tbh not much has changed - I’m nearly 50 and we still “takeover” hilly streets. But as a father with a high schooler, i draw the line at doing donuts in a pit of kids trying to run in the pit and take videos. They are nothing more than someone trying to get likes on social media. And bruv, ghost riding funny as **** and an important part of the greatest era of American culture. Thizz or die, my cuddie

One of the things I remember takin drivers Ed.

“ drive two car’s ahead of you “ this will give you a way out , there break lights goes so does yours before the car in front of you.

I can’t tell you how this has come into play, many times two cars ahead I see something going down and all I do is change lanes and let the incident pass in my rear view mirror or just coast to a stop 🛑 then call the police for them.

Try it as you drive look through the car’s windshield ahead of you every so often keep good distance it becomes a very safe habit .

GOCANES

Advertisement
One of the things I remember takin drivers Ed.

“ drive two car’s ahead of you “ this will give you a way out , there break lights goes so does yours before the car in front of you.

I can’t tell you how this has come into play, many times two cars ahead I see something going down and all I do is change lanes and let the incident pass in my rear view mirror or just coast to a stop 🛑 then call the police for them.

Try it as you drive look through the car’s windshield ahead of you every so often keep good distance it becomes a very safe habit .

GOCANES
This was the first rule of driving I got from my dad as a teenager. Always try the watch a few cars up the road.

Advertisement
Hey, let me show my feelings by taking it to social media (let me make sure my selfie angle is right tho). Every time someone does this I load up this Jeselnik short.

Come on man. Literally hundreds of athletes/players have taken to Twitter to send along their condolences. This is a real bad look attempting to make someone look bad for expressing grief over the loss of a teammate and friend.

Man, I hope it wasn't suicide.

Years ago, there was a fairly popular and very regular gym goer at the Wellness Center-his name escapes me-that did something similar. He was a doctor or a dentist or a chiro. Something like that. The details are hazy. IIRC, he parked his car on the side of the Palmetto and just jumped onto incoming traffic.

Advertisement
Come on man. Literally hundreds of athletes/players have taken to Twitter to send along their condolences. This is a real bad look attempting to make someone look bad for expressing grief over the loss of a teammate and friend.
I mean that's not what Claypool did really is it?

Did you spend long periods of time in both places? I felt the florida drivers were significantly worse.
I live in Ny now. I hate it more and more every single day. Did I tell about the speed traps? A lot of roads in Queens where the low income people live have to deal with 25 mph zones if you go over the 35mph speed limit you get a $50 dollar ticket. you might say yeah, it’s only $50 dollars but there’s like 10 speed traps on my way to work lol. So what happens is, people don’t know the law that you have a grace of 10mph over the speed limit. So something that should take me 10 min to get to work takes me like 35 min to go like 8 miles.

It never did for you or me be real brah...we drive 595...at what point would you ever think you need to cross the whole side?. Even if you broke down you couldve walk the shoulder to get to a gas station on your side...

Plus its S.FLA ...literally if you break down and stay on the side more than 20 mins a **** trooper or one of the other gov agencies would pull up...and even give you gas. a gallon or 2 or so....DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW..lol i have literally ran out of gas less than 5 mins from his spot and had a trooper do this for me...i was on the shoulder maybe 10mins tops.
This is a good point, too. You just got to give someone a call and you'll have assistance within 10 minutes at that time of the day (not many on the roads). Could be a trooper or the Road Ranger or whatever.

Why you'd get out and do whatever it is he'd be doing, idk. Wouldn't be me down here. Its the wild west on the roads.

Hey, let me show my feelings by taking it to social media (let me make sure my selfie angle is right tho). Every time someone does this I load up this Jeselnik short.

I'm more inclined to not always assign completely narcissistic motives to that generation since they were basically raised on social media and in this instance Claypool knew the guy.

That said, Jeselnik is f*cking hilarious. In my personal current hierarchy of comedians he might pass up Mulaney based upon how his act ends up if he remains sober- as sick as that might be to say.

Advertisement
Back