DVD tweet

Advertisement
Since you are our only first hand source. What was he doing on twitch? Playing fortnight?
I saw a little bit (maybe 10-15 mins) toward the end of the 2nd quarter until halftime, he was watching the game in real time and commenting on the game, players, program, stuff like that. If he said during the stream why he wasn't at the game it wasn't while I was watching.

a great leader doesnt **** off his franchise qb and his franchise wr to the point where he trades his franchise wr for a bag of chips as a replacement while completely exploding his own team.

thats what you call a great leader? really?

Buddy, as I said, let's compare similar situations. He clearly isn't cut out for the NFL. But, in just 2 seasons at PSU, he turned around the perception of a program that should have been left for dead (sound familiar?).

Advertisement
Buddy, as I said, let's compare similar situations. He clearly isn't cut out for the NFL. But, in just 2 seasons at PSU, he turned around the perception of a program that should have been left for dead (sound familiar?).

You’re Canadian, what do you think of Mark Trestman? He was at the game with Bernie Kosar watching from the booth…wouldn’t be surprised to see him get an interview

Advertisement
Don’t tweet a kid; go holla at him.

When one of my youngins reach out, the first thing I’m doing as an adult is either calling them or shooting to their house. Tweeting is public af, and impersonal af. I don’t follow other programs religiously like Miami, but I don’t see winning program’s coaches on twitter. I see maybe some trolling of their opponent via the school’s account or tweeting an accomplishment, again via the school’s account, but I just don’t see coaches doing that. I could be wrong, but I typically see programs w/ broken culture doing this. FSU is an immediate team that comes to mind.
Yea. U right.

Advertisement
FWIW, listened to that Miami Flo podcast last night. There was talk about this tweet from DVD. He said that he hears it is about Manny's situation. Not related to recruiting.
What do you think about that dude? Do you feel he is legit? I only started listening in the past week or two and he did call that Manny would address the College Game Day comments in his Monday presser which was not really expected by many.

Advertisement
What do you think about that dude? Do you feel he is legit? I only started listening in the past week or two and he did call that Manny would address the College Game Day comments in his Monday presser which was not really expected by many.
Same. I have a hard time when he drives; makes me nuts.

I think he gets info from someone reliable. I was skeptical in the beginning but he does seem to know some stuff. He always says he has sources that are from a bunch of different places.

Guess we'll see. As you heard, he is saying the University is going to make a statement in the next few days, maybe as soon as today.

Same. I have a hard time when he drives; makes me nuts.

I think he gets info from someone reliable. I was skeptical in the beginning but he does seem to know some stuff. He always says he has sources that are from a bunch of different places.

Guess we'll see. As you heard, he is saying the University is going to make a statement in the next few days, maybe as soon as today.
What else he’s saying?

Last edited:
FWIW, listened to that Miami Flo podcast last night. There was talk about this tweet from DVD. He said that he hears it is about Manny's situation. Not related to recruiting.
How does DVD’s tweet relate to Manny? As in people aren’t solid and supporting Manny? Or Manny isn’t solid himself?

How does DVD’s tweet relate to Manny? As in people aren’t solid and supporting Manny? Or Manny isn’t solid himself?
He didn't really expound on that. But my personal take was both of those things you mentioned. It seems like just a cesspool inside Hecht right now. Manny trying to save his job; Blake trying to save his job since many tie his fate to Manny's. Seems like maybe discord within the BOT on what to do about both Manny and Blake . Also seems like some influential alumni are exerting pressure and really pushing back this time.

Advertisement
Back