DVD tweet

Advertisement
Bro, that’s what I need to find out. The replay came on of the game & this was the 1st time in a min I didn’t check it out. Imma catch it again just to see if he was at the game. Either/or, it’s not a good look, but if he’s at the game on Twitch?? Bro….that’s on a totally different level.
Ya bro that schit is crazy. I was sipping during the game so I don't remember everything clearly. I don't even remember seeing him on the field, but I could be wrong.

Advertisement
I as well would take Bill Obrien over Cristobal any day of the week.

In my books, O'Brien and Cristobal are 1a) and 1b)

For everything Bill O'Brien gives you, he's not the type of recruiter Mario is. And Mario isn't the type of X and O tactician that O'Brien is. They would both be huge upgrades. I do think a team of Zo and Cristobal would be deadly.

We'll probably end up with Rhett as HC tho lol

Help me out - is twitch only for gaming? Do I have that right that AB was live streaming a game while the boys were getting rag dolled against uva?

Advertisement
This staff spends way to much time on Twitter
Some of this staff spends way too much time on Twitter. Good coaches coach. Other coaches hype themselves on twitter. You can guess which are usually better.

Coaches should not be allowing any garbage on social media that close to games or during games for any player in the stadium. It just shows a lack of control on their part and a complete lack of focus on the game by players.

Bro, that’s what I need to find out. The replay came on of the game & this was the 1st time in a min I didn’t check it out. Imma catch it again just to see if he was at the game. Either/or, it’s not a good look, but if he’s at the game on Twitch?? Bro….that’s on a totally different level.
how could he bring the PC to the game? I know for sure 20 minutes before kickoff hes on twitch, I dont know if they told his *** get off cause i was on mine.

Help me out - is twitch only for gaming? Do I have that right that AB was live streaming a game while the boys were getting rag dolled against uva?
I logged in and asked him wtf is going on in the program. He was pretty salty in general.

He was watching the game on Twitch. I thought it was hella odd for a multitude of reasons. Why did he choose to be there rather than in the stadium etc? Does he not understand it isn't a good look?

Speaks volumes of the crappy culture. Blades likely has a future in ESports over anything in football but it was just odd and sums up the clown show in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
I logged in and asked him wtf is going on in the program. He was pretty salty in general.

He was watching the game on Twitch. I thought it was hella odd for a multitude of reasons. Why did he choose to be there rather than in the stadium etc? Does he not understand it isn't a good look?

Speaks volumes of the crappy culture. Blades likely has a future in ESports over anything in football but it was just odd and sums up the clown show in Coral Gables.
Could be that he was told to stay home because of a medical reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back