During times like these I miss the old Grassy chat

The Grassy politics board was very rough and tough, especially for those who were not Conservatives (of course being a Conservative then and now is two very different things). Like being in a WWI trench, you didn't wanna stick your head up too often.

@JD08
Yea, I was a mod for a couple of years.It was the wild west.

Advertisement
lol I was an original over there. Went to one of the pizza nights where chefcane and nole80 were there. Scejas. Augie. I share a house with canesforever
Was that at that pizza place Chef was always touting? In Hollywood or thereabouts?

The sisters took a lot of **** there, but they were ok by me. IG, SU, IC.
That's them. I said Westchester in a previous post but am revising that to now recalling them being from Pinecrest. Good posters!

Advertisement
Yep, so sad. He was my favorite poster and his fight and with the Ohio State fans was classic. Good dude too. Met him a couple of times when we would all meet on signing day. Unfortunately, that douche Chef was there also.
I was with Cmar, my Son and Lamar Thomas at the UM vs Wisconsin Bwl game in Orlando in 2009. We all walked over to where Allen Baileys family were tailgating and joined in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's it! Wasn't he in Las Vegas City Government and ended up going to jail?
Off the top of my head I think Antone Smith was 2005 and Preston Parker was 2006. Both were pretty big losses IMO. Coker got fat off of his success and the talent started to go down from there.

Advertisement
Back