During times like these I miss the old Grassy chat

I was at a tailgate where EKU spiked a beer bottle and it bounced off the ground and shut like a missile towards Randy‘s pick up truck windshield. It cracked the windshield. Randi was a really good sport about it and EKU **** his pants multiple times.
Was there too and NJ shattered it afterwards

Advertisement
The suspenders dude(aka)NJ caused so much fuss at Ebbits Bar in Washington DC that it took the whole gang especially Randy to keep us out of huge trouble.

There was an arrogant mod on grassy it wasn’t BOMB , he really loved his job way too much.
His name escapes me but the second I see it here hopefully if anyone remembers there call sign then you’ll all know.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Miss the Grassy days and forever grateful to Bryan Knoll for giving me my first writing job and letting me cover the Canes for him for a decade. Great era....

Sniffy for short or SniffCaneAhora. He was unique.

Cogley was a good dude. RIP.

Where did CaneFreak go? His videos were great.
Funny and good memories. El Sniffy was a friggen character. Good dude though. Is he still around at all? He refused to make the migration from the old site to WEZ after the Moni stuff, and he was basically posting with just him and another dude or two until the place finally wiped out.

Advertisement
Funny and good memories. El Sniffy was a friggen character. Good dude though. Is he still around at all? He refused to make the migration from the old site to WEZ after the Moni stuff, and he was basically posting with just him and another dude or two until the place finally wiped out.
Don’t think he posts on here. I’m friends with him on Facebook and seems to be living his life traveling the world.

Whatever happened to the following....

RickySixx
CiminoUM5
DeisCane
CanesForever
RaisinCane (I'm worried about our chances tell me we will roll. Plus the Hot or Not pics)

PhillyCane
MiamiMitch
SpiderCane
Dynasty
SniffCaneDeLaHora(Or something like that)
CaneBill
StormSurge
TheSwagger
MiamiJoe
What about
Fourth floor Ungar
Autumn Arranz
Michael Drapkin (MD), Mohan Biswas,chef, Laus (RIP),

I was at a tailgate where EKU spiked a beer bottle and it bounced off the ground and shut like a missile towards Randy‘s pick up truck windshield. It cracked the windshield. Randi was a really good sport about it and EKU **** his pants multiple times.
I remember reading this, lol JC man I don't know why I remembered, but here I am. Next up can we discuss the creeper twins? The eye balling weirdos?

Advertisement
I remember Mohan Biswas and that fraud Chef Cane but don't remember the rest.
Cogley, cmar. Laus has been added. We lost more problem is I can't flipping remember. Sniffhora was my dude. Best random dms, like ever.

I remember the cat from eye of the hurricanes for recruiting was something like Mike dordarzo. I know I butchered that. Augie was a ******. Den mothers was worse. I still don't believe bomb was real. Even bench lift boy was hard to take serious after a while. Cvette, clown, bakas was weird. But there was a ton of awesome posters. I read that stuff daily for years. I was 23 the first year of hurricane warning.

Cogley, cmar. Laus has been added. We lost more problem is I can't flipping remember. Sniffhora was my dude. Best random dms, like ever.

I remember the cat from eye of the hurricanes for recruiting was something like Mike dordarzo. I know I butchered that. Augie was a ******. Den mothers was worse. I still don't believe bomb was real. Even bench lift boy was hard to take serious after a while. Cvette, clown, bakas was weird. But there was a ton of awesome posters. I read that stuff daily for years. I was 23 the first year of hurricane warning.
What was your name on Grassy

Who was Augie? I remember him but is he on CIS? Augie was a ****! I remember Sniffhora Cogley RIP Laus and cmar RIP.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He passed away few years ago in tragic accident. 😔
Yea that still hits to this day. He started Summersplash in Vegas and it blew up from one weekend to three weekends and it still is going. He knew how to throw a party/event. Last time I saw him was at a Ga Tech game.

Grassy was also a bit loose in the beginning and through 2000. You used to be able to post under any screen name you wanted.

Remember back in the off season before the 2000 season when we got that secondary logo of the Ibis? It was referred to as "Ibis in a blender" or simply "Da Klam" It was hysterically funny and took on a life of its own. There were all these hilarious but classic threads like "Da Klam Lifestyle" and there was one poster who temporarily changed his name to Klamalama Dingdong and the entire board was trying to figure out who it was for over a week lol. Those were good times man. Really good times.
Klamalama...

Where is he these days?

Advertisement
Back