Dumpster Fire at USC - We could be them

Advertisement
For all the complaints and crying - which I've done my fair share these past 2 games, we could be worse. We could be USC. Across the board, they have more talent on their roster than anyone in their conference and probably 98% of the country (including us) - and yet they are 4-4. Their stud freshman QB is struggling too. I see a lot of parallels with us.

Point is - we can be worse off like USC - but we are not. Things will get better.
We are a close second

For all the complaints and crying - which I've done my fair share these past 2 games, we could be worse. We could be USC. Across the board, they have more talent on their roster than anyone in their conference and probably 98% of the country (including us) - and yet they are 4-4. Their stud freshman QB is struggling too. I see a lot of parallels with us.

Point is - we can be worse off like USC - but we are not. Things will get better.

It can't get any worse than it is here. Our schedule is absolutely pathetic and we already have 3 losses. Sorry but I'd have more faith in USC administration caring enough to at least make a change in the near future before our inept, clueless, apathetic administration applies even an ounce of pressure to the senile old man who thinks he's an offensive coordinator.

In what way are we better off? Because we're failing with less talent? Because we won one more patsie game than they did?

I'm completely failing to see your point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back