Dumpster Fire at USC - We could be them

redrum234

Recruit
For all the complaints and crying - which I've done my fair share these past 2 games, we could be worse. We could be USC. Across the board, they have more talent on their roster than anyone in their conference and probably 98% of the country (including us) - and yet they are 4-4. Their stud freshman QB is struggling too. I see a lot of parallels with us.

Point is - we can be worse off like USC - but we are not. Things will get better.

Advertisement
We have one more win than them, with more talent on our roster than everyone but one team in our conference. More talent than 95% of college football teams, yet we are 5-3.

But you are right, we could be 4-4 and not 5-3 right now. Let's crack open the bubbly's shall we?

Advertisement
Okay, sure if that makes you feel better. Nobody here cares if USC sucks! There are always going to be teams that are not doing well? What are we going to say when USC turns it around in a few years and we still suck. Oh look, Georgia or LSU or Oklahoma.... sucks, just like us. It's OK, we have been irrelevant for almost 20 years but Nebraska sucks as well.

For all the complaints and crying - which I've done my fair share these past 2 games, we could be worse. We could be USC. Across the board, they have more talent on their roster than anyone in their conference and probably 98% of the country (including us) - and yet they are 4-4. Their stud freshman QB is struggling too. I see a lot of parallels with us.

Point is - we can be worse off like USC - but we are not. Things will get better.
**** in one hand and hope in the other, see which fills up faster

At least SC is losing w a guy at QB who is going to be there for the next few seasons. We're losing with a 5th Year senior who won't even make a practice squad at the next level. Matter of fact, he won't even get an invitation to try out for a practice squad. And yet, our coach insists on playing him for no other reason (imo) than his own ego.

Also, as I said in another thread, the OL Coach used to be one of Richt's guys at UGA.

I dont give a f&ck about USC! i care about the U. what nonsense BS is this: we should be okay with sucking because USC sucks. GTFOH!

Advertisement

what does it matter what is happening to others
I guess if it helps you sleep at night

that's like fans of Arkansas cheering SEC when bama is winning such a losers mentality

Don’t know....we seen to be tied to Richt and his family for the foreseeable future....while usc might be willing to make changes.

They’re actually very parallel to us, and Rick and Helton are clones. They’re not more talented than us. And they have about the same record. Don’t act like we’re better off than they are.

At least they made a move to fire someone who wasn't producing. OL coach has been fired. Richt doesn't possess the stones to show Searles the door.

Advertisement

5B9FB97C-7620-456D-8A50-EFCDE4C5131E.gif

Advertisement
We have one more win than them, with more talent on our roster than everyone but one team in our conference. More talent than 95% of college football teams, yet we are 5-3.

But you are right, we could be 4-4 and not 5-3 right now. Let's crack open the bubbly's shall we?
lmao our offensive line wouldn't start at sisters of the blind. I disagree with your talent assessment

I Prefer Whiskey to numb the pain that this season has brought to me.

Advertisement
Back