Duke

L has been here for a decade and all you’ve given me is 3, at best, role players. Thanks for proving my point.

Your point is we haven’t had a lottery pic big? Yes - as much as you and I wish miami were a blue blood, we’re not.

I mean you ignored Kadji and Uceda. You argued about Izundu being developed from a jag to an 11/8 senior season.

Granted - last three years have been a rough stretch with Dewan’s suspension, Sam’s injury, Gak’s injuries, and missing on Miller.

But beyond that you’re just hating.

Advertisement
Your point is we haven’t had a lottery pic big? Yes - as much as you and I wish miami were a blue blood, we’re not.

I mean you ignored Kadji and Uceda. You argued about Izundu being developed from a jag to an 11/8 senior season.

Granted - last three years have been a rough stretch with Dewan’s suspension, Sam’s injury, Gak’s injuries, and missing on Miller.

But beyond that you’re just hating.
Kadji was here for a minute and wasn’t developed by Miami. He came to life bc he actually got to play here. And Uceda averaged like 5 a game.

I’m not asking for a lottery pick. I’m asking for someone who can hold up against the bigs in the ACC and be more than serviceable at best.

Advertisement
Back