Duke Williams for Heisman

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the canes can keep the FSU game close or pull off the miracle victory and Duke goes for over 100 yards (which he will) he'll be right in the convo

He needs about 430 yards to break Ottis Anderson's all time rushing record at UM. Keep it up Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray this happens but the U would have to win out this season and he would need to have a great game every week. Also, against FSU he would need to have the same type of game he had against VT. I hope he does enter the discussion, but i dont think he will

We if the master dumbass keeps it up..he might not make it the season...why the **** was he in the game so late? amateur hour 101

Advertisement
If he has games similar to the past two the rest of the way he will be in New York City. Regardless of the teams record. I mean Andre Williams made it last season.

Thats saying something for our oline and Duke, to rush that much on a Bud Foster D, at their house to boot.

Advertisement
**** Palmer and Pollack. They should both be fired. Blatant racism using a random black last name like that in place of his real last name. Somebody please call Al Sharpton.

We if the master dumbass keeps it up..he might not make it the season...why the **** was he in the game so late? amateur hour 101

And they cost him 2-3 tds playing Gus in redzone

and at one point they took him out and I was thinking..ok great...keep him out now. Then he's back in...I can guarantee that Duke is a classic pain in the *** telling coach he wants back in again and again and again....but you don't have to give in. Do you think anyone had any thoughts about trying to reach some yardage number or record?

If Miami beats FSU (not going to happen) on the back of a huge Duke performance I could see him making it to NY.

Advertisement
Said this in another thread, but whatever...

Crazy that he's over 1,000 already. Still 4/5 games left. Obviously we've had some great backs, but we don't just roll out 1000-yard rushers you know. Can't wait to see how he winds up the season.

Honestly, this is what I had expected of him the whole time. He's that good. But for different reasons, like playcalling, Oline issues, injury, etc, he just hasn't had as much of a chance to shine as he deserves. Glad they decided to call his number like that on national TV. Not sure what took so long, but I digress.

Good for him. What a stud.

And the best part is that he's home grown. Repping the 305 IN THE **** 305!

That will probably be the pitch to get him to return for his senior season...

Golden:
"We're gonna spend big money on promoting you to win the Heisman"

Duke:
"Spend that money on a D Coordinator.... Peace out"

Advertisement
Back