Duke was 3-9 last season. First year coach

Advertisement
Here’s the kicker...

Duke has multiple former Miami coaches from last year on their staff

tenor.gif

LOL I didn't know that. Whose over there right now?

Duke has two coordinators that are both the two best coordinators from today. Along with more fight and want. Our coaches suck. And our players aren’t good enough to bail them out

Advertisement
Wait until he gets his guys
By ANY sane standard, Manny is a big disappointment so far. We coulda hired literally any HC to get these sorry performances. Other than Colbie Young, we have zero playmakers on either side of the LOS.

Advertisement
Duke was worse than us last season. They have a first year coach.

It’s clear we are right back to getting insanely out-coached. I’m not sure we overcome this trash, calamity of errors every week with top 5 classes every year. This is a .500 corch we’re looking at, and I don’t care how early it is. I’ve been patient but this is just complete filth.
Mike Elko is just a lot smarter then Mario. He was known as one of the best DCs in college football, he pretty much had Texas AM defense playing at a Top 5 level for years.

The only plan will be try and overcome this with talent but there’s no way we will. Upper echelon teams have talent AND coach.
Agree with everything you said.

But this right here.. is exactly what Mario is as a coach.. beside OL coaching, he’s a talent stacker.

He’ll get you program to 8 to 10 wins a year.. conference game/win here and there.. but that’s it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke was worse than us last season. They have a first year coach.

It’s clear we are right back to getting insanely out-coached. I’m not sure we overcome this trash, calamity of errors every week with top 5 classes every year. This is a .500 corch we’re looking at, and I don’t care how early it is. I’ve been patient but this is just complete filth.
That's your opinion, Mario gonna fix this and you can keep that receipt!

Advertisement
Back