Duke - Speed

Advertisement
Duke got caught from behind last year too. On his long TD against duke he was tackled as he crossed the goaline (and no, he didn't slow down). He was caught a couple times against VT too.

but but but he ran a 4.39 in summer workouts!!!!

one day y'all gone listen to ya boy

What are you saying exactly?

that he is not as fast as some poorsters were making him to be

How fast are these poorsters making him out to be?

oh they were saying things like "elite-level speed" and "all-world speed", ya know, stuff like that

Who is they? Call them out, call them poorsters out.

What are you saying exactly?

that he is not as fast as some poorsters were making him to be

How fast are these poorsters making him out to be?

oh they were saying things like "elite-level speed" and "all-world speed", ya know, stuff like that

Who is they? Call them out, call them poorsters out.

**** man i dont keep a rolodex

besides it was too many poorsters to name

/think u were in it too

Advertisement
Cane[]_[]DigIt;1632757 said:
De’Anthony Thomas says hello... He's light in the *** and that doesn't seem to be hurting him. Oregon probably uses him differently though..

Thomas has been hurt this year too. He's more a scat back that they get open in space. Duke is being used between the tackles.

Advertisement
like zone said hes never been that fast but ever since I saw him at the under armor all star game I questioned if he could take the punishment and he just can't. I hate bringing this **** up but that RB miss last class was huge to me because of this, I saw this happening along time ago.

That gurley guy at Uga must not be able to take punishment either. He's been banged up more than duke. Maybe he needs more size or maybe running backs get hurt on occasion.

There are many DB's faster than him, it is what it is. In general, rb's are not faster than DB's. Even kids like Cook will be caught from behind in college, people are over reacting.

I actually thought he kind of let up just ever so slightly because he didn't think anyone was behind him. Hard to tell though.

This. I saw it in the FAU game as well were he almost got caught slowing down. He has got to remember to finish the run.

Advertisement
If he's going to be the workhorse back (as he should be IMO), he needs the extra weight. If that means getting caught from behind by a smaller DB 60 yds down the field, I can live with that.

**** that ****,, this is not the NFL thundercat... this is college bra!!! Mind you, i didnt neg you like you did bra. Duke has to get on the good juice if he wants to be called an ELITE - plain and simple.

Advertisement
I feel dumber after reading this thread.

Guy routinely breaks off long runs vs everybody = he's no longer a home run threat.

At Miami Duke has never had the most elite top-end speed, not last year and not this year. Duke's acceleration, his quickness, his 1st - 4th gears are elite. Nothing has changed except he has added some weight and gotten stronger. I don't see him being slower this year.

If he's going to be the workhorse back (as he should be IMO), he needs the extra weight. If that means getting caught from behind by a smaller DB 60 yds down the field, I can live with that.

**** that ****,, this is not the NFL thundercat... this is college bra!!! Mind you, i didnt neg you like you did bra. Duke has to get on the good juice if he wants to be called an ELITE - plain and simple.

Hold up....when did Duke call himself ELITE? Your post is dumb...plain and simple.

Advertisement
Back