Duke - Speed

Advertisement
Duke would have housed that run against UNC but he pulled up because he was tired. That will correct itself if he stays healthy.

you guys realize that duke has over 7 runs of over 50 yards since he has been at miami... do you realize how absurd that is..

Advertisement
This is a bunch of blasphemy especially to those who are calling duke out as perhaps not the best ever rb at UM!

Duke does look a step slower than last year and I think it is bc of the extra weight he was asked to put on because we are thin at RB.

I would also argue that Duke singlehandedly turned around recruiting at the U and perhaps even the programs' course.

Nobody save for Golden has had a bigger impact than Duke on this program so while he may not be the best ever as far as speed is concerned if you take into account all he means to the U it is my opinion that he is the best ever.

On a side note I did not know that the player who caught him from behind was a 4.3 guy and either Duke was gassed or he also let up at the end a bit.

Yes I too am used to him breaking free and penciling a TD but a 4.3 guy catching him is what it is.

Get the Duke in more space, less up the Gut - more Gus on GL, or Dallas...he never had elite speed but like Herb can make a playa miss like all the WR except High Speed - hope he gets better

Duke himself will tell you he isn't as fast as guys like De'Anthony Thomas. But he also does things that Thomas can't do either. Doesn't make him any less of a player. He would have went for 200+ if he did not get injured the other night.

Advertisement
Back