Duke @ Miami -3.5

Advertisement
Poplar took up the scoring slack for Pack tonight. He looks like the light bulb has switched on. Playing with more confidence IMO.

Beverly and, yes, Walker gave us a combined 15 pts from the bench.

Duke shot a decent % from the field but our D created havoc and forced some nice TOs. Pressure from our guards exposed Roach and Proctor.

And we had to fly to SC and back whereas they made one trip before our game.

point sopranos GIF by Sky

Advertisement
Wong, Omier, Miller and Pack and really good to great college players. Poplar might actually be our best NBA prospect in the coming year or two
Jit definitely has NBA athleticism, we know he'll defend and they said tonight that he has a deadly midrange game. If he shows a consistent ability to create his own shot and 3 point range, we may be looking at our next 1st rounder...

Some gems from the Duke board

After watching this game I'm looking forward to doing something more enjoyable tomorrow, like having a colonoscopy.

Not fun to watch the late game dunk and 3s. Really must have been very important to Larranaga

Saturday was better. I enjoyed it more when we were awesome. The sequel - bleh, 1 star, would not recommend.

Well my wife ordered pizza with ranch on it.this game was the same a big plate of yuck.

Both State and Miami are Adidas schools. Are they both using Adidas basketballs for their home games? Just curious as we've had trouble both games just holding on to the ball.

Miami certainly has been able to play awfully aggressive defense without fouling. Only 4 fouls in the 1st, only 1 in the 2nd half.

I know this isn’t the difference in the game. But Miami’s big guys have set an awful lot of moving screens.

Getting killed on the glass by a team full of oompa loompas

Even if Miami had never taken the floor tonight, Duke would still lose.

Oy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some gems from the Duke board

After watching this game I'm looking forward to doing something more enjoyable tomorrow, like having a colonoscopy.

Not fun to watch the late game dunk and 3s. Really must have been very important to Larranaga

Saturday was better. I enjoyed it more when we were awesome. The sequel - bleh, 1 star, would not recommend.

Well my wife ordered pizza with ranch on it.this game was the same a big plate of yuck.

Both State and Miami are Adidas schools. Are they both using Adidas basketballs for their home games? Just curious as we've had trouble both games just holding on to the ball.

Miami certainly has been able to play awfully aggressive defense without fouling. Only 4 fouls in the 1st, only 1 in the 2nd half.

I know this isn’t the difference in the game. But Miami’s big guys have set an awful lot of moving screens.

Getting killed on the glass by a team full of oompa loompas

Even if Miami had never taken the floor tonight, Duke would still lose.

Oy.
Balling Chappelle Show GIF

Advertisement
Back