Duke Johnson's Moms Comment

Advertisement
I dont think Mama Duke represents 80 kids and their families.

Sorry.

I wouldnt want her representing my son and his $250,000 free education

No disrespect to Mama Duke, but that was not a smart Facebook post

LULZ....This is a direct, word for word quote from Ferman.

Advertisement
Costly or not putting blame on Duke for ANY loss is absolutely retarded. The fault squarely and solely lies with the coaches. Duke DID NOT come up with the game plane for the game, he DID NOT call the plays and he is NOT responsible for in game adjustments.

GROWN MEN (making serious money by the way) "planned" and "prepared" a strategy for the game. Duke is a tool, an instrument used by these grown men to implement said "strategy". You dont plan for fumbles, true but you also DO NOT put your players in a situation to fail. 8+ in the box all game and single coverage with the faster player on the field (Dorset) as well as coley and no adjustment made. That fumble rests solely on Coach Coley or Golden (whomever is responsible for play calling)

As a coach and leader of the team you DO NOT put Duke out there and risk his future in a meaningless bowl game. Mike Davis had 13 Carries that Game!!! The shelf life of a RB isnt long and one hit can change your future (McGahee's last game). When he fumbled, i could care less about the fumble. my heart sunk fearing another serious injury for the kid. I dont know how many felt the same but that was all i cared and was thinking about.

If the coaching staff, the supposed leaders of this team, were more responsible and placed the players in better situations the fumbles he's had would be negligible and never brought up. The fact that it is even used as a reason magnifies the failures of this staff. I mean seriously think about it, Golden makes a couple of millions a year and his sole job is to coach up young men and prepare game plans but we lose and you have the gall to lay blame to a 20y/o kid!!!

Seriously!? "hold on to the ball"!? really!!? thats where your anger lies!? Just......**sigh**

Advertisement
Costly or not putting blame on Duke for ANY loss is absolutely retarded. The fault squarely and solely lies with the coaches. Duke DID NOT come up with the game plane for the game, he DID NOT call the plays and he is NOT responsible for in game adjustments.

GROWN MEN (making serious money by the way) "planned" and "prepared" a strategy for the game. Duke is a tool, an instrument used by these grown men to implement said "strategy". You dont plan for fumbles, true but you also DO NOT put your players in a situation to fail. 8+ in the box all game and single coverage with the faster player on the field (Dorset) as well as coley and no adjustment made. That fumble rests solely on Coach Coley or Golden (whomever is responsible for play calling)

As a coach and leader of the team you DO NOT put Duke out there and risk his future in a meaningless bowl game. Mike Davis had 13 Carries that Game!!! The shelf life of a RB isnt long and one hit can change your future (McGahee's last game). When he fumbled, i could care less about the fumble. my heart sunk fearing another serious injury for the kid. I dont know how many felt the same but that was all i cared and was thinking about.

If the coaching staff, the supposed leaders of this team, were more responsible and placed the players in better situations the fumbles he's had would be negligible and never brought up. The fact that it is even used as a reason magnifies the failures of this staff. I mean seriously think about it, Golden makes a couple of millions a year and his sole job is to coach up young men and prepare game plans but we lose and you have the gall to lay blame to a 20y/o kid!!!

Seriously!? "hold on to the ball"!? really!!? thats where your anger lies!? Just......**sigh**

If my son fumbled the ball in crucial times durimg the game , i wouldnt be blaming the o cord of the team because he ran my son om 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2 to much

Advertisement
You don't chose a school because of coaches. You go there because it is the best fit for you

That's what is killing our program right now. That is what D2 schools are for. If you want to play NFL, which most Sfla athletes do, the ones we want, then you pick a place and play for a coach that is going to get you there. Not some fat *** that is going to make you do what is best to keep his buddy around so he can keep collecting that pay check to buy enough food to feed his fat ***.

Yes there are a few high quality players that choose schools because it is the best fit, but the vast majority choose the one that has the best potential outcome for the NFL. The fact that Miami is such a good academic school would be an easy sell for the "best fit" but that just shows how bad Golden is because kids are willing to take the change to go to FSU and get the worst education in the country just to have a better shot at the NFL.

If Al Golden wasn't a fraudulent piece of isht, these comments aren't made.

What's really hurting recruiting is having a proven loser as a CEO, an AD who's a spineless mouthpiece, and the BOT that doesn't want a competitive football program.

Advertisement
Im still trying to figure it out wtf can she complain and ***** about? So i have read she was mad they ran her son on 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2???? Wtf your going to get your paycheck mom!!!! We are there to win the bowl game this is why my wife has absolutely no say in my sons on the field actions at all!!!!!

Who exactly has goldem effected the nfl draft value of, please tell me who he has destroyed the nfl draft value of? Please keep it and adult convo thanks

Tracey Howard would like a word with you. I'd bet Chicks career would look much different if he wasn't asked to balloon up and play patty cakes. Pretty much anyone on defense would be glad to point out the obvious.

Luther Robinson
Dyron dye
Brandon Washington

Advertisement
Back