Duke Johnson's Moms Comment

Advertisement
your a day late and a 15 threads short....that's been discussed at even the Idea that it made it to CBS

image.jpg

Advertisement
You posted that your son is committed to the U not a particular coach. Does this change anything for you?

Advertisement
That was a huge blow to the gut for Hurricane recruiting.

Most dont know if its real or fake "photoshopped" but i just dont get putting this kind of **** out there, she also has comments complaining about her som running the ball to much on 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2 i guess im a different kind of parent id be all over my som for the cruical fumbles instead of the staff imo

You don't chose a school because of coaches. You go there because it is the best fit for you

You posted that your son is committed to the U not a particular coach. Does this change anything for you?
No it doesn't.... this will have more of an affect for those kids on the fence. Her statement has so much impact because of who her son is and how much he had done

No it doesn't.... this will have more of an affect for those kids on the fence. Her statement has so much impact because of who her son is and how much he had done

That is why the fans are freaking out, We really really don't like Golden

Advertisement

Golden is no different than Randy Shannon, he is a hard *** BS artist. He is a conman nothing and possibly the worst coach in America. At least Randy can say that he beat FSU twice, Golden hasn't done it once.

You don't chose a school because of coaches. You go there because it is the best fit for you

Thats a nice line and all but its not true of everyone. Every kid should decide to spend possibly 4-5 years of their lives being instructed by inferior coaches when they have better options because they like the school? Impacting their chances of having a pro career? Not winning titles?(national and conference) All those negative things are in play right now for a kid who chooses Miami.

I'm glad her comments are making a difference. Recruits deserve to know the real deal and not be hoodwinked by that bloated snake oil salesman.

Advertisement
That was a huge blow to the gut for Hurricane recruiting.

Most dont know if its real or fake "photoshopped" but i just dont get putting this kind of **** out there, she also has comments complaining about her som running the ball to much on 3rd and 1 and 3rd and 2 i guess im a different kind of parent id be all over my som for the cruical fumbles instead of the staff imo

The only person who says it is photoshopped is a clown who is trolling. At least on this board. We all know if it was fake UM would've already gotten her to denounce it.

Agreed. I know you have a full year to watch events unfold but for the 2015 class this is a blast to the chest.

That is why the fans are freaking out, We really really don't like Golden
When you set your site on a target. .it must be directed so that you don't hurt innocent by standers [recruits].. We have to be careful not to hurt what we so passionately want to fix.

Your boy will probably end up with Butch Davis as his coach by 2016. By the time the BOT acts, they will have no other choice. That only will put him two rounds higher on draft day. We are all disgusted but I still want to see your boy run through the Smoke.

Advertisement
Back