Duke Johnsons mom just said...

stop acting surprised.. **** you're dramatic.

Look at the body language of the players on Saturday.. they didn't want to play for Golden, but as far as I'm concerned Duke take your fumbling in every big game *** to the league. I could care less what he and his momma have to say. fumbling *** we might have won saturday if it wasn't for his fumble with 6 minutes left. Did his momma mention that ****.

People wont like this but it needed to be said.

Yeap, and Vinnie cost us two NCs, as did JJ. Let's not forget that bonehead strip ST let OSC rb pull off(must have gotten training from Lamar) cost us another. How about Bernie mailing in the entire first season of JJ's coaching, and Howard got us probation and a bowl bid. Sapp's mouth ****ed off Tommy Frazier and we lost to NU in the OB. Andre Johnson dropped a couple in that osu loss also. Get a life, both or you. Take Duke off this team the last 3 years and we have probably 6 more losses. Dude just broke the all time yardage record at RB U for God's sake. What is your problem with him? Did you loss some money betting against Norland in his senior year. Or is Al paying you to criticize him? Because Al Golden is about the only other person I have heard trash this kid.

Advertisement
Known about for over a year now but no one on CIS wanted to believe it when it was posted.

What a toxic situation UM football is.

But Blake James feels we are headed in the right direction. Next year is going to be a wasted year.

Advertisement
Oh so I guess my last Bleak Visions was mostly bullshyt right...lol yall maafuggas didnt want to believe

Hmmmm looks like Genron wasn't lying....

that's what I was thinking. He said Duke & Tracy told Valentine not to come to this mess. It appears the players have been fed up with these coaches for a long time. Al needs to be fired right now.

Advertisement
Lulz at next year's hot pile of garbage and the admin attempting to peddle it.

Wonder what the dumbasses will say then.

Obviously I feel bad for us, as fans.

But I really feel bad for Kaaya...he's got too much potential and is too good a kid to deserve this ****. We're going to end up wasting that kids career here if Golden isn't fired this offseason.

Kaaya will get two years of better coaching. I can't see Golden surviving all of this. He's served his purpose here. He got us through a bad situation, and was able to put more talent on the roster. Now, it's time to hire a coach that can win with that talent. These kids need a coach that can lead them to victory, not one that puts them in a position to possibly lose every stinking game.
Obviously I feel bad for us, as fans.

But I really feel bad for Kaaya...he's got too much potential and is too good a kid to deserve this ****. We're going to end up wasting that kids career here if Golden isn't fired this offseason.

Advertisement
Known about for over a year now but no one on CIS wanted to believe it when it was posted.

I sat down with prominent players before the start of the 2013 season and they explained to me, plainly, they didn't buy into all of the "pillar" stuff. I spent the entire 2013 season writing posts about it. Some direct. Some indirect. All completely focused on philosophy.

None of this is a surprise. The real surprise this year is that the Admin knows about it and still doesn't do anything about it.

I'm late to this news, but has everyone emailed Blake this quote? We need to flood his inbox with this.

I sat down with prominent players before the start of the 2013 season and they explained to me, plainly, they didn't buy into all of the "pillar" stuff. I spent the entire 2013 season writing posts about it. Some direct. Some indirect. All completely focused on philosophy.

None of this is a surprise. The real surprise this year is that the Admin knows about it and still doesn't do anything about it.

I still have not been able to wrap my head around this.

Advertisement

Anybody who has actually coached knows, you don't coach elite talent the same way you coach "try hard" talent.

"Try hard" talent are the kids who go to mid-majors. Every now and again, you'll find a late bloomer at this level or a non-qualifier kid ... But for the most part, mid-major conferences don't get elite talent.

Golden is best at coaching "try hard" kids. His way works with them, because they require a "system" to follow. Elite talent doesn't need or want systems ... They need "guide-lines" ... And the more elite they are, the less restrictive the guide-lines have to be.

Look at Bama ... Saban is not the same coach with every kid. Some kids get way more leeway than others ... Multiple "second" chances.

Golden is antiquated. He tries to treat everyone the same. His way can work in the MAC, or Sun-Belt, Mountain West, or the AAC ... But he's not a Power 5 head coach.

Look no further than the "black shirt" BS for the D ... When DP isn't in a "black jersey" because "he didn't practice well enough", the jersey has lost its meaning. DP might be the best defensive player on the roster in a decade. Minimizing that removes all credibility from the coaches.

Advertisement
Back