Duke Johnsons mom just said...

Advertisement
Cassandra needs to quit indulging NJ's arguments w/others on those Facebook Canes groups. That's not good for anybody.

stop acting surprised.. **** you're dramatic.

Look at the body language of the players on Saturday.. they didn't want to play for Golden, but as far as I'm concerned Duke take your fumbling in every big game *** to the league. I could care less what he and his momma have to say. fumbling *** we might have won saturday if it wasn't for his fumble with 6 minutes left. Did his momma mention that ****.

People wont like this but it needed to be said.

This is inverse logic.

There is zero margin for error. That isn't the players fault.

He had 183 yards from scrimmage(44% of our offense).

He was the second leading receiver(22% of our receiving yards).

He had 11 more yards than the games MVP.

Stop being dense.

Look at the body language of the players on Saturday.. they didn't want to play for Golden, but as far as I'm concerned Duke take your fumbling in every big game *** to the league. I could care less what he and his momma have to say. fumbling *** we might have won saturday if it wasn't for his fumble with 6 minutes left. Did his momma mention that ****.
Yes because a team should live and die on one play. The definition of inept. Please dive into biscayne

Cassandra needs to quit indulging NJ's arguments w/others on those Facebook Canes groups. That's not good for anybody.

Sometimes the truth is nasty. It's not all cake and ice cream. You have to deal with the ugly truth before you move on. Some of you fans want to keep the ugly thing behind closed doors, but in reality, these doors shouldn't even BE there. This is something that this staff cultivated by their ineptness. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

The truth will do that.

Advertisement

People wont like this but it needed to be said.
And u both can dive into Biscayne bay with Al

No bich its not good for Al u mean. Wtf can Golden do about it. Not a **** thing.

Advertisement
Been telling you guys for awhile that Duke and many others on the team hate Folden and don't really want to be here anymore. They're broken down just like the fans are.

All you tweet guys need to get that comment out there and pound it to everyone in the media. Hit Whitlock with it.

I'm glad that she's being honest. I hope most of the discontent is made public. I want the coaches and administration to be as uncomfortable as possible.

Players quit on this guy a long time ago, that pregame speech was the most pitiful thing I have ever seen. It created absolutely zero excitement with the players, what an absolute **** show this program has become.

LOL I said the same thing. i was like that pregame speech was Weak as ****. No connection to the players what so ever. if we didn't have talent we would be a lot worst.

Advertisement

Yeah she needs to keep everything hidden and quiet so there's no pressure applied to get Folden out of here. Fck outta here with that ***** ****.

This is an absolute horror show! If this admins keeps Golden, this program will definitely die. Maybe that's what these clowns want. Hope this is the beginning of a mutiny by these kids if the seniors all come out against these coaches and go public with their grievances.

Only at UM would something like this be allowed to drag on forever!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sometimes the truth is nasty. It's not all cake and ice cream. You have to deal with the ugly truth before you move on. Some of you fans want to keep the ugly thing behind closed doors, but in reality, these doors shouldn't even BE there. This is something that this staff cultivated by their ineptness. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

The truth will do that.

supacane said:
No bich its not good for Al u mean. Wtf can Golden do about it. Not a **** thing.

I was referring to anyone even giving something NJ says the time of day on any forum whatsoever, not to something possibly hurting Chumley or this coaching staph.

NJ is best ignored in any form possible. I hate that Cassandra is even giving him the time of day. Nothing good can come of that.

Players quit on this guy a long time ago, that pregame speech was the most pitiful thing I have ever seen. It created absolutely zero excitement with the players, what an absolute **** show this program has become.

LOL I said the same thing. i was like that pregame speech was Weak as ****. No connection to the players what so ever. if we didn't have talent we would be a lot worst.

That **** was as embarrassing as it gets. Folden was all fake jacked up, and the players just sat there on their hands staring at him emptily.

Yeah she needs to keep everything hidden and quiet so there's no pressure applied to get Folden out of here. Fck outta here with that ***** ****.
Again, referring to anyone addressing NJ...not for saying something that makes Chumley, NoD, or Pricko Suave look bad. I'm all for the latter.

3 fumbles this year. THREE out of 242 attempts. 1652 yds. 13 TDs. smh

Ma Duke 'preciate the info!

Advertisement
Back