Duke Johnsons mom just said...

Cassandra needs to quit indulging NJ's arguments w/others on those Facebook Canes groups. That's not good for anybody.

Sometimes the truth is nasty. It's not all cake and ice cream. You have to deal with the ugly truth before you move on. Some of you fans want to keep the ugly thing behind closed doors, but in reality, these doors shouldn't even BE there. This is something that this staff cultivated by their ineptness. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

The truth will do that.

supacane said:
No bich its not good for Al u mean. Wtf can Golden do about it. Not a **** thing.

I was referring to anyone even giving something NJ says the time of day on any forum whatsoever, not to something possibly hurting Chumley or this coaching staph.

NJ is best ignored in any form possible. I hate that Cassandra is even giving him the time of day. Nothing good can come of that.

Something great just came of it. Read her quote. It doesn't get much better than that for the cause.

You never get this kind of hard truth from people so close to the situation, so everyone should be absolutely wide awake now to just how broken this **** is.

Advertisement
Cassandra needs to quit indulging NJ's arguments w/others on those Facebook Canes groups. That's not good for anybody.

Sometimes the truth is nasty. It's not all cake and ice cream. You have to deal with the ugly truth before you move on. Some of you fans want to keep the ugly thing behind closed doors, but in reality, these doors shouldn't even BE there. This is something that this staff cultivated by their ineptness. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

The truth will do that.

supacane said:
No bich its not good for Al u mean. Wtf can Golden do about it. Not a **** thing.

I was referring to anyone even giving something NJ says the time of day on any forum whatsoever, not to something possibly hurting Chumley or this coaching staph.

NJ is best ignored in any form possible. I hate that Cassandra is even giving him the time of day. Nothing good can come of that.

The real problem is, she and her husband has been "saying" this for some time now. If you look deeper into her and her husband's posts, you'll see a lot of it. This is nothing new. If you're bored one day, just go back and read her posts and responses. You'll see this months ago.

The real problem is, she and her husband has been "saying" this for some time now. If you look deeper into her and her husband's posts, you'll see a lot of it. This is nothing new. If you're bored one day, just go back and read her posts and responses. You'll see this months ago.
I'm friends w/her on FB and have talked to her and Dee at several tailgates this season. I know they can't outright say a lot of stuff, but from talking to them, I know where they stand on the staff.

It's not new to me, either.

I'm just saying, anytime you get involved directly/indirectly with NJ, bad **** happens. This gem may be one of the few good things to ever come out of an interaction w/that fat fvck.

How funny is it now when you think back to the Golden Girl's response when they were warned about this? We knew last year that Duke and Tracy hated the staff.

Then it started leaking out that Golden lost the locker room and most of the team laughed at him and all his bullshlt. This info was dismissed.

These dudes know he's fake and don't respect him. They don't respect his soft *** style of football.

2015 will be the most glorious disaster in Miami history.

Advertisement
"If these kids could transfer and not have to sit out a year, most of the kids would ask for a transfer ".

Wow.
GOD SAVE UM FOOTBALL

But couldn't that statement be said about players on every college team in the country? Same could be said for players at FSU, USC, etc..
Not defending the staff, but I wish there was more context around statement, other than the single sentence.

Really would be interested in hearing from the players once they fully transition out from the program (guessing after draft). Then, they could freely speak.

stop acting surprised.. **** you're dramatic.

Look at the body language of the players on Saturday.. they didn't want to play for Golden, but as far as I'm concerned Duke take your fumbling in every big game *** to the league. I could care less what he and his momma have to say. fumbling *** we might have won saturday if it wasn't for his fumble with 6 minutes left. Did his momma mention that ****.

People wont like this but it needed to be said.
And u both can dive into Biscayne bay with Al

Obviously the team would be even worse without Duke, he has carried them most of the year...but to fumble to game away after (another) soft injury and then talk **** on the way out doesn't solve anything.

You think Golden will get fired or be under more heat because of this? lol, stop being desperate. It isnt happening. All it does is undermine recruiting efforts which will diminish the roster even more for his inevitable replacement.

Look at the body language of the players on Saturday.. they didn't want to play for Golden, but as far as I'm concerned Duke take your fumbling in every big game *** to the league. I could care less what he and his momma have to say. fumbling *** we might have won saturday if it wasn't for his fumble with 6 minutes left. Did his momma mention that ****.

And u both can dive into Biscayne bay with Al

Obviously the team would be even worse without Duke, he has carried them most of the year...but to fumble to game away after (another) soft injury and then talk **** on the way out doesn't solve anything.

You think Golden will get fired or be under more heat because of this? lol, stop being desperate. It isnt happening. All it does is undermine recruiting efforts which will diminish the roster even more for his inevitable replacement.
And being silent can be misconstrued for comfort. It will be a miserable 12 months either way. Better making sure its **** for Al Golden....especially in the off season.

Advertisement

You and many fans will not appreciate how good UM was. Duke NEVER took one visit to another school during recruiting. From day one he said he was a cane and could have easily went to any University he wanted but he choose UM.

The reason Duke's few fumbles are magnified is because he played on such a bad team. People say Duke has never shown up in big games. That is because UM has been down 3 scores or more in every big game we have played under Al Golden.

Advertisement

I blame your parents for ******* and your dad for not pulling out. Your mom should have swallowed you

Not surprised by this. If I were a recruit from the 2014 class I would take that one year of sitting out and take my talents elsewhere.

Between this and Walford's remarks…****! The man has no support from the fans,his players, or the BOT(reportedly) and we can't justify firing him.

What did Walford say?

EDIT- Read above.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Between this and Walford's remarks…****! The man has no support from the fans,his players, or the BOT(reportedly) and we can't justify firing him.

What did Walford say???

What did Walford say?

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/84195-Anyone-Know-Whet-He-Means

Advertisement
Back