Duke Johnson's Highlights

Advertisement
The young man has a sense of humor - and that alone will get one through some very difficult times.

His comments indicate a sense of purpose.

That which humor won't get you by, purpose will get you through.

Was I the only one who had a flashback when I saw Duke wearing that hat?

327864.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke is on another level of recruits, he reps the U well. Joe Rose interview this morning was great.

Is Duke Johnson a EE and or does he have any academic problems? Friend of mine is saying that his grades aren't there and he might have to go JUCO........ I haven't heard anything like that but i wanted to make sure before i tell my friend he doesn't know schit........

Last edited:
He was originally slated to be an EE- not anymore

Grades? I think he's fine... haven't read otherwise (just from the typical recruiting news/info).

Advertisement
His grades are fine at least they were in 9th & 1oth grade he was in my class. He should be good to go. He's a bright kid

Advertisement
I heard he decided to forgo his scholarship offer to pursue a career in the culinary arts, that is the reason he is no longer an EE. He flys out to Italy in January to study under Antonio Carluccio.

Is Duke Johnson a EE and or does he have any academic problems? Friend of mine is saying that his grades aren't there and he might have to go JUCO........ I haven't heard anything like that but i wanted to make sure before i tell my friend he doesn't know schit........

OT - what's up lil bra..
Duke - what's good???
OT - just chilling...what u been doing since u out of school yo
Duke - Nunthin bruh just chillen
OT - u cuming in early or what yo...cuz spring around da corner
Duke - Naw after track...
OT - oh what u run in track buddy...
Duke - 100,200,4x1....JIT
OT - lol u need all that for our condition test..lol
Duke - lol trust me I kno....

OT - what's up lil bra..
Duke - what's good???
OT - just chilling...what u been doing since u out of school yo
Duke - Nunthin bruh just chillen
OT - u cuming in early or what yo...cuz spring around da corner
Duke - Naw after track...
OT - oh what u run in track buddy...
Duke - 100,200,4x1....JIT
OT - lol u need all that for our condition test..lol
Duke - lol trust me I kno....

que?

Advertisement