Duke Johnson's Highlights

Is Duke Johnson a EE and or does he have any academic problems? Friend of mine is saying that his grades aren't there and he might have to go JUCO........ I haven't heard anything like that but i wanted to make sure before i tell my friend he doesn't know schit........

OT - what's up lil bra..
Duke - what's good???
OT - just chilling...what u been doing since u out of school yo
Duke - Nunthin bruh just chillen
OT - u cuming in early or what yo...cuz spring around da corner
Duke - Naw after track...
OT - oh what u run in track buddy...
Duke - 100,200,4x1....JIT
OT - lol u need all that for our condition test..lol
Duke - lol trust me I kno....

OT?

Advertisement
Is Duke Johnson a EE and or does he have any academic problems? Friend of mine is saying that his grades aren't there and he might have to go JUCO........ I haven't heard anything like that but i wanted to make sure before i tell my friend he doesn't know schit........

OT - what's up lil bra..
Duke - what's good???
OT - just chilling...what u been doing since u out of school yo
Duke - Nunthin bruh just chillen
OT - u cuming in early or what yo...cuz spring around da corner
Duke - Naw after track...
OT - oh what u run in track buddy...
Duke - 100,200,4x1....JIT
OT - lol u need all that for our condition test..lol
Duke - lol trust me I kno....

que?

OT is Eduardo Clements, that's over twitter.

Advertisement
And I just ****ed Jessica Alba.

Seriously, I have watched that Canefreak video like 8 times the last two days. Has anyone come in that looks this good? Swagger gets thrown around a lot these days, this kid's the only one I can say got it. Can anyone else see him having a McGahee, Portis, Taylor type break out game next year? Dude's about to ball. CAN'T WAIT!
!

Advertisement
only knock on him is his size. he is very explosive...looks like he's about to lift off in some of those clips. the size thing is a concern though. the only thing keeping him from a sure fire 1st round type talent

if he can put on good weight to around 190-195, watch out

I would say I am more excited about Sony Michel, but that is still a couple of years away so, yes, Duke is the most excited I have been for a RB that will actually be here soon. I hope that didn't come off as a diss to Duke, I am very excited about him, but the hype around Sony, even as an 8th grader was unreal. Will be fun to see at least one year of the two together.
that would have been so sweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back