Duke Johnson's Highlights

Kid is the #1 player in the state...if you don't think so, you don't know football.

Advertisement

CROWN THIS ****!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good stuff, 87. I saw this game tonight, thank you DirecTV for taping anything to do with Miami and football for me. First time I saw them play all year, love to see 56 and 53, and that OLB (5?) as Canes in the coming years.

After the game, Johnson went to the sidelines and grabbed an Ibis head to wear during the post-game handshakes and during interviews.
“I found it next to my helmet,” Johnson said. “I think it was a sign.”

Miami assistants George McDonald and Jethro Franklin were in attendance to watch Johnson.
“It means a lot just to know that I have support from my college,” Johnson said. “The fans came out also so it’s just a great feeling.”
As far as if he’s considering other schools, he said:
“University of Miami, all the way. … I can’t wait to get there.”

After the game, Johnson went to the sidelines and grabbed an Ibis head to wear during the post-game handshakes and during interviews.
“I found it next to my helmet,” Johnson said. “I think it was a sign.”

Miami assistants George McDonald and Jethro Franklin were in attendance to watch Johnson.
“It means a lot just to know that I have support from my college,” Johnson said. “The fans came out also so it’s just a great feeling.”
As far as if he’s considering other schools, he said:
“University of Miami, all the way. … I can’t wait to get there.”

People should relish in the fact that the U has this kid locked up. We get so caught up in the game for the uncommited that we take the Dukes of the world for granted. Look at it this way....If he was uncommited & he had say bama, lsu, *, gates, noles, usc, texas, & the U listed. He would probably be the most talked about recruit in the country this year and there would be 10 page threads about him picking the U. Fact is the kid has been a fan since age 7! I will take that over some 5 star that puts our hat on in the end any day.

That's ridiculous. His domination this year has been stuff of legends. It's really unique to be that much better than everyone else day in and day out...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for posting...Duke is unreal. I really love the highlight of him going up and catching the ball in traffic, I have to say I haven't seen that out of any of his tapes that I can recall. Just another good part of his game...man I can't wait for him to be at Miami.

I think he could be a home run threat for us next year and give us a nice compliment to James and Clements.

Advertisement
Back