Duke Johnson to the Bills!

Advertisement
ezgif-1-619ab61270e7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL. It is remarkable that the Dolphins let him go when he was more productive than any RB we've had in a while. I can't fathom how the Fins organization has just repeatedly disregarded its local college team time and time again.

The guy comes in and shows out in his hometown, and what did the dolphins do, they let him go to a division rival.

LOL. It is remarkable that the Dolphins let him go when he was more productive than any RB we've had in a while. I can't fathom how the Fins organization has just repeatedly disregarded its local college team time and time again.
They got a new coach and he bought some niners back with him. If you want to win got to allow the guy to bring his guys who he feels like he can win with I guess..

Advertisement
Advertisement
They got a new coach and he bought some niners back with him. If you want to win got to allow the guy to bring his guys who he feels like he can win with I guess..
Oh, I get that. In a vaccuum, it's an understandable move. New coach. And they signed 2 RBs so Duke's fate was all but sealed. But it's just hilarious as a long time Fins/Canes fan, how consistently the Fins organization has seemingly downplayed or disregarded players in their own backyard (be it draft, free agency, etc.) despite the fact that scouting UM players should have been remarkably simple.

Advertisement
Back