Duke Johnson Could Not Get Into UVA Game?

Even after the disappointment he went through as a Cane, he still loves the Canes. Talk about a true Cane! What a disgrace.

Advertisement
Stadium staff at sunlife is a joke. Has been for years

Because their idea of how to staff the stadium (at least for Canes games) is to hire a bunch of teenagers as the actual stadium personnel and then supplement that with about 1000 cops. It's an excellent business model on all fronts.

Advertisement
Grandpa Puke is on the case. Thank God!

Screenshot_2015-11-08-11-38-45-1.jpg

**** duke is a millionaire and he is still trying to bring back packs into a venue, come on now young man you are in a different tax bracket now you can't do those things. It was a lesson learned and will get worked out no need to go home. **** you can't bring a backpack into the Movies, he should no better, it is a safety issue.

Go Canes

Duke Johnson can wear a jet pack with six loaded fully automatic 240's on the sideline.

He's our all time leading rusher.

******* bush league.

SunLife is the **** Shalaylee has left us in. Ya think Hershel Walker has ever been turned away from Sanford Stadium? **** naw. Dis a disgrace. Hershel can walk into Sanford Stadium strapped and packed and his *** ain't getting turned away.

**** duke is a millionaire and he is still trying to bring back packs into a venue, come on now young man you are in a different tax bracket now you can't do those things. It was a lesson learned and will get worked out no need to go home. **** you can't bring a backpack into the Movies, he should no better, it is a safety issue.

Go Canes

If I had Duke's money, I'd have 3 chicks from my harem carry the backpack for me.

Advertisement
Lol. Can't get in the game.?. Tweet about it. Don't call nobody.?. Just tweet it. Seems soft shouldered to me.

Do any of you ever go to games? These people that work security are just doing their job. If you don't like it return the purse/backpack to the car. The rule on bags has been in place for several years so it's nothing new. It's an NFL stadium & their rules are the same everywhere for everyone. NO large purses, backpacks, etc. what's the big deal? Why are they tweeting stupid ****?

Do any of you ever go to games? These people that work security are just doing their job. If you don't like it return the purse/backpack to the car. The rule on bags has been in place for several years so it's nothing new. It's an NFL stadium & their rules are the same everywhere for everyone. NO large purses, backpacks, etc. what's the big deal? Why are they tweeting stupid ****?

I think you answered the question.
Most of those folks complaining are internet Cane fans.
Probably never attended a home game.
LOL.

Scot probably did not know about Al's standing order banning Duke as a "ME" player from home games. I'm sure he would have cancelled it otherwise.

Advertisement
Maybe he had orange slices he was going to give the guys at halftime in that backpack?

Jokes aside, why would one need what essentially anounts to a giant man purse at a football game? I smuggle my hard liquor and contraband into the stadium like a man- tucked in the waistline of my shorts.

Those rules are in place so that a jackass doesn't bring liquor, guns or explosives, etc. into the building.

But former players?

"Oh it's the rules this. It's the rules that."

Shut up. If Duke Johnson wants to bring in a big *** Sea Bag, I have no problems with it.

Why don't we give our VIP/Former Players/Etc. special access passes, and all they have to do is present ID to stadium staff? A simple, direct solution.

Advertisement
UM is still stuck on retarded. I've seen women in that stadium with giant purses. Yet one of our all time greats can't get in with what is essentially a purse.

If you're that stupid and that bent on an automaton "the rules are the rules" approach even when it's clearly obvious Duke isn't carrying explosives or weapons into the stadium then just check the contents of his bag and let him in, you moron robots.

At the VT game, they wouldn't let my girl in with a mini bag. It was literally about 8 in. They showed us a cardboard square that was supposed to represent what you can bring in and it was literally about 4 in. WTH can you put in that? They said we had to take it back to the car but we rode the van from the stadium hotel. They gave her a clear bag and let her put everything inside. I guess we got some nice ones. But boy, the top flight security is on the ball against the vapor pen. ***** was like, I'm only gonna tell you one time. I wanted to knock her over the rail. WTF is the big deal with vapor? She did the same thing to the guy on the next row and then there was 3 of them hawking us the whole rest of the game.

Advertisement
Back