Duke Johnson 4 TDs

Advertisement
****! That's impressive to beat a glades central team that usually solid year in and out at home.

Advertisement
Are Matt Jones & Pender really better than him?

I would say Pender and he are equals. I'm not a fan of Jones though, seems like another James Wilder. Both were stiff as ****, lack agility, slow, and ran high. I like Mike Davis MUCH better in our class.

Advertisement
Not making excuses but Glades did have 2 of their star players on defense out on suspension. Duke was great, anyways

Nice performance, can't wait til this kids dons the orange and green man.

Advertisement
Didn't Glades Central have a few players suspended? There was an article in the Palm Beach Post about it. Something about them running a train on some girl in a school bathroom.

Advertisement
One poster on canestime posted that Duke Johnson has 32 carries tonite.

That seems kind of excessive to me. I think the average high school game only has like 55 offensive plays.

Don't know who gave you that intel ,but it's not accurate. GC has lost a few times at home in the last 10 years, mostly playoff games.....been there to witness some of them...
266 yards. GC's first home loss in ten years.

Can not wait to get this kid in a Canes uniform. He could really help off-set the loss of Miller if does leave for the NFL.

If Miller leaves, we may have a year low period, but Duke will be special. With most backs probably 2-3 years, Sony will be a need also.

Advertisement
Back