Duke Johnson 2013 Heisman Trophy Campaign

Our OL will be put to the test by the UF front seven. I sincerely hope Coley employs a 6th OL pretty often.

I'm more worried about the interior than the tackles. FSU's quick DTs killed us, especially with Morris running at half-speed. Easley is more talented than what FSU has.

How is the front 7 as a whole?

Potentially, Florida and FSU's front 7's should be great, but we all know that there's potential and there's reality and more often than not they don't meet at
the same place.
Mark my words, we are going to put 40+ up on the Gators. We just have to hold them to under 39.

Advertisement
Our OL will be put to the test by the UF front seven. I sincerely hope Coley employs a 6th OL pretty often.

I'm more worried about the interior than the tackles. FSU's quick DTs killed us, especially with Morris running at half-speed. Easley is more talented than what FSU has.

Very good. Easley is even more talented than Floyd but not as mature. Fowler is an explosive young pass-rusher, Bullard is strong and Morrison is a rising star at linebacker.

But they lose a lot of leadership and talent with Floyd, Bostic, McCray and Hunter all moving on. Miami has more than enough talent to score touchdowns if they capitalize on their opportunities (unlike at KSU or Notre Dame).

Very good. Easley is even more talented than Floyd but not as mature. Fowler is an explosive young pass-rusher, Bullard is strong and Morrison is a rising star at linebacker.

But they lose a lot of leadership and talent with Floyd, Bostic, McCray and Hunter all moving on. Miami has more than enough talent to score touchdowns if they capitalize on their opportunities (unlike at KSU or Notre Dame).

and lost some secondary players.

-Dukes a momas boy so i know he doesnt mind when people call him the name she gave him

-if we have NFL prospects at oline they will have to dominate at FSU and UF because that what good linemen do against good players

-UF scares me less then FSU simply lost alot of players on D and i think last season was a little flukie

Advertisement
I think now's about the time they should start planting shirtless pics of Duke on hurricanesports.com

When is caneshooter gonna take the annual Boys of Summer weight room pic?

This is the 3rd or 4th thread where you have asked for shirtless picks of the players. Let's not turn this into Whorechant. If you are into dudes that's great, no need to turn every thread into a homo erotic cess pool though.

I think now's about the time they should start planting shirtless pics of Duke on hurricanesports.com

When is caneshooter gonna take the annual Boys of Summer weight room pic?

This is the 3rd or 4th thread where you have asked for shirtless picks of the players. Let's not turn this into Whorechant. If you are into dudes that's great, no need to turn every thread into a homo erotic cess pool though.

:ibisroflmao:

Shirtless pics is the true barometer of how the team is progressing during off-season UTOUGH workouts.

Advertisement
Why? UF lost a boatload of defensive starters. UM should win this game. More experience, depth, better coaching and we're a home.

Why? UF lost a boatload of defensive starters. UM should win this game. More experience, depth, better coaching and we're a home.

You do realize UF recruits well and has people to replace the player they lost right? I will say this the UF Dline is going to give teams a lot of trouble next year.

You do realize UF recruits well and has people to replace the player they lost right? I will say this the UF Dline is going to give teams a lot of trouble next year.

Your strength? Our strength.

Should be fun to watch.

I just hope we dont run into the same thing as Ken and Willies. Althought I think these guys would tell you give me team success over personal any day of the week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back