Duke Johnson 2013 Heisman Trophy Campaign

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
It's about time the athletic department starts generating excitement for the man.

One thing that I think might help is if Golden and the rest of the team begins referring to him as Duke instead of Randy.

Your average Johnny College Football Fan has never heard of a running back from Miami named Randy Johnson.

It's beginning to **** me off whenever I hear Golden refer to him as Randy.

Advertisement
It's about time the athletic department starts generating excitement for the man.

One thing that I think might help is if Golden and the rest of the team begins referring to him as Duke instead of Randy.

Your average Johnny College Football Fan has never heard of a running back from Miami named Randy Johnson.

LOl...its duke choice to be called Randy...ask his momma....Golden does not do things to just **** you off.
as for the Heisman campaign.... let his legs do the work...

I love the kid. Super fast and a pure runner. A true 'Cane. I can't wait to see him this season.
He HAS to show up against top teams. Something he didn't do last year.

I think he wants to be known as Duke.

Kendall Thompkins was known as Duke for 5 years so they called him Randy. Just call him Duke like everyone else.

Advertisement

I get ****ed when i hear the name Randy too...but that's a whole 'nother deal all together.

I get ****ed when i hear the name Randy too...but that's a whole 'nother deal all together.

Haha, you mean Blandy?

Advertisement
I think now's about the time they should start planting shirtless pics of Duke on hurricanesports.com

When is caneshooter gonna take the annual Boys of Summer weight room pic?

if he destroy's the **** of the UF and FSU defenses the AD department won't need to campaign for him, he would just surge to the top of the Heisman list off that.

Advertisement
Big game against UF handles all of it

That says it all. My guess is we don't use him till it doesn't matter ( we will have Morris pass for one/zero yards on first, run Duke on 2nd and 10, then let Morris pass short of the chains on third, and let UF run QB draws up and down the field till it's over).

Our OL will be put to the test by the UF front seven. I sincerely hope Coley employs a 6th OL pretty often.

Our OL will be put to the test by the UF front seven. I sincerely hope Coley employs a 6th OL pretty often.

I'm more worried about the interior than the tackles. FSU's quick DTs killed us, especially with Morris running at half-speed. Easley is more talented than what FSU has.

Advertisement

I'm more worried about the interior than the tackles. FSU's quick DTs killed us, especially with Morris running at half-speed. Easley is more talented than what FSU has.

Isn't Easley coming off a blown out knee? Might be dirty but I'd chop block his *** a few times just to get him thinking.

Advertisement
Back