duke impressing

sniffin94

shoe program *****
saw this on tweeter

Manny Navarro‏@Manny_Navarro

Davie Western coach Rashad West said #UM OG Jonathan Feliciano called him and said: "This Duke Johnson guy is unreal."

FAP

Advertisement
10.gif

Duke might be the best running back to ever come from the state of Florida.... that's what I think. I know that's a lot to say, but that's how highly I think of this kid's abilities. He's got something special.

Advertisement
Duke might be the best running back to ever come from the state of Florida.... that's what I think. I know that's a lot to say, but that's how highly I think of this kid's abilities. He's got something special.
Rediculous

I don't think he will get a lot of touches against BC but I got this feeling he is going to score

Advertisement
Excited about Duke also, but let's allow the guy to play his first snap before we start crowning him. I feel like the expectations for him are a bit unrealistic this soon. I've also learned to hold back on the excitement for supposed can't miss players a bit after several past disappointments. (Arthur Brown, Storm Johnson, Ray Ray, Seantrel, Aldarius, etc.....)

Advertisement
Excited about Duke also, but let's allow the guy to play his first snap before we start crowning him. I feel like the expectations for him are a bit unrealistic this soon. I've also learned to hold back on the excitement for supposed can't miss players a bit after several past disappointments. (Arthur Brown, Storm Johnson, Ray Ray, Seantrel, Aldarius, etc.....)

Its a little different when you have a guy that you can get the ball to 20x per game. Not saying you're wrong just saying he will have every opportunity to show what he can do.

Advertisement

The answer you're looking for is Frank Gore. Let's pump the brakes a little on the hype.

He better be all he's cracked up to be. Otherwise, it's Marvis Frazier (oh sorry, I meant James) we have to depend on getting yardage when it matters.

I want to believe. But I've been burned too many times before. I'm like a scorned divorcee, scared to love again.

His highlights are amazing and he reminds me so much of a smaller, 2002 version of Willis.

Advertisement
Back