duke impressing

12.gif

Sounds good to me

Last edited:
Advertisement
Being duke isn't much bigger then Barry Sanders I can see him becoming that type of back. He isn't easy to get a hard hit on, the kid has good wiggle, and he good top speed. He is young and has a lot of growing as a player to do but early on far I see great things for him and Miami's future with him!

Been tellin you mofos. Best UM recruit in a decade.

Kinda of a vague blanket statement huh? best recruit in terms of what? High school performance? Projected potential as a freshman? Immediate impact player? Hellacious skill set that translates into big plays?

Advertisement
Just don't get your hopes up to much. He may not play much which I expect.

What does this comment mean?

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm keeping a close eye on your possible trolling. You can come back with "what are you talking about, blah blah blah" and reference your picture breakdowns. I have a simple response: make more picture breakdowns and less off-the-cuff responses that are interpreted as trolling members of this site.

Simple guidance. This board will not turn into Canestime or any of the other boards around. It was created to keep legitimate discussion going. You can disagree with anything and everything you want. Provide a reason and a legitimate discussion.

Thank you.

Duke will play. i suspect we will see him game 1

he won't play a lot right from the jump, but i would think that he'll work his way into about 10-12 touches a game by mid season

Advertisement

If you haven't noticed by now, I'm keeping a close eye on your possible trolling. You can come back with "what are you talking about, blah blah blah" and reference your picture breakdowns. I have a simple response: make more picture breakdowns and less off-the-cuff responses that are interpreted as trolling members of this site.

Simple guidance. This board will not turn into Canestime or any of the other boards around. It was created to keep legitimate discussion going. You can disagree with anything and everything you want. Provide a reason and a legitimate discussion.

Thank you.

Can the offense generate enough snaps to get him into the game? Our receiving core is a HUGE unknown. Can anyone create separation on a consistent basis to move the ball? We really don't have anyone to stretch the field. Route running and timing is going to be key. Morris can't be a game manager. He may have to make plays.

If we are anything like last year on defense, that will limit the opportunities and the number of snaps on offense. So getting your third down back into the game will prove more difficult.

Essentially, can we stop anyone or move the ball to create more snaps to allow Duke to play. I think the Bulk of the carries will be James and Clements with Clements becoming the star.

Trolling? I never trolled. I just am always pro UM and hate when people speak negatively about our University, players, current coaches and staff . The only time I am ever considered a Troll is when I am defending those things mentioned. I will always defend UM, current coaches and players and if that gets me banned so be it. I consider it worth it.

Randy was our coach and we were garbage. I defended them because they were canes. I will do the same for Golden win or lose until he is gone. I ride with my canes during the good and the bad. You will never or ever see a post about a player, coach or staff member. I was in the stands ever Saturday road and home.

Last edited:

Thank you.

Can the offense generate enough snaps to get him into the game? Our receiving core is a HUGE unknown. Can anyone create separation on a consistent basis to move the ball? We really don't have anyone to stretch the field. Route running and timing is going to be key. Morris can't be a game manager. He may have to make plays.

If we are anything like last year on defense, that will limit the opportunities and the number of snaps on offense. So getting your third down back into the game will prove more difficult.

Essentially, can we stop anyone or move the ball to create more snaps to allow Duke to play. I think the Bulk of the carries will be James and Clements with Clements becoming the star.

Trolling? I never trolled. I just am always pro UM and hate when people speak negatively about our University, players, current coaches and staff . The only time I am ever considered a Troll is when I am defending those things mentioned. I will always defend UM, current coaches and players and if that gets me banned so be it. I consider it worth it.

Randy was our coach and we were garbage. I defended them because they were canes. I will do the same for Golden win or lose until he is gone. I ride with my canes during the good and the bad. You will never or ever see a post about a player, coach or staff member. I was in the stands ever Saturday road and home.

I think you're going to see Duke progressively worked in more. We really don't have another choice. Their isn't enough explosiveness in the offense otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if his numbers are around Devonta Freeman's numbers last year at FSU (120 carries, 8 TDs)

Advertisement
He won't be a workhorse but Fisch was already coming up with different ways to use him as soon as he signed his LOI. Not saying he'll have a college career like Reggie Bush, but we should expect his usage to be akin to how USC used him.

Thank you.

GTFOOH! Golden shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Randy Shannon. Golden took 2 star TEMPLE talent and beat UCONN who played OU in a BCS bowl. Golden is known for doing more with less. This team was night and day better than under Randy and he was dealing with an NCAA investigation while keeping the kids heads in the game. Special Teams was night and day better.

Streeter was a huge question and this staff got him to step up and dominate. The WR's will be better than last year, bet!

Last year Miami had true freshman or a junior transfer playing DT. It all starts up front and having DT depth will make a world of difference this year.

What this coaching staff has done to the roster and the results in the weight room is nothing short of amazing. No more incompetence out of the coaching staff. There will be player development and we will see results. Take that negative garbage elsewhere.

Our receiving core being a huge unknown +relatively inexperience QB play + not having a dominant D =more hand offs for James & Duke. Ball control man...that's our game this year. James,Dallas, and Duke all get carries this year.

Advertisement
All I said was that he was impressing....Feliciano played with Miller last year, hearing him call Duke "unreal" is pretty **** sweet.

Generally, I would agree that Duke would get limited touches early on and slowly worked in but the fact is we don't have any electric players on offense this year. Hurns, James, Cleveland, etc. are very nice players but they are not game breakers who threaten to take it to house on every play. We have no other choice. Fisch should get him the ball minimum 10 times early in the season and hope he is who we thought he is.

Last edited:
All the marquee players Miami picked up can take it to the house but Duke is that once in a decade type of players like Reggie Bush. Duke at 5'9" 185-190lbs is a lethal combination. This kid was ready to play D-1 football as a Junior in HS. Feed him the ball.

Duke @ 5'9" 170lbs @ 1:28 WOW!
[video=youtube;fJF-JH2pqlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJF-JH2pqlQ[/video]

Advertisement
Back