Duke at Canes - Game 3 - 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Maybe someone in here would know better than I would but if Miami and Duke are neck and neck in RPI fighting for a regional host spot and put in the same pool in Durham, wouldn’t the committee give the host spot to the school that comes out of the pool?
If one team went 3-1 against the other, yes. But justifying a host spot for a conf tourney win, when the two teams split 2-2 on the year, wouldn’t work. It’ll be full body of work. SOS, conf record, RPI, etc.

If one team went 3-1 against the other, yes. But justifying a host spot for a conf tourney win, when the two teams split 2-2 on the year, wouldn’t work. It’ll be full body of work. SOS, conf record, RPI, etc.
Appreciate the insight. Thanks

Advertisement
Total stud company. I remember Jemile was excellent early but don’t remember if it was his so phone year where he really took off
Definitely. The fall off for Del Castillo was kinda crazy though. He was still solid and I know his 2nd yr was cut short with Covid but his final season he only had 3 HR and 37 RBI batting like .275

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's ride this momentum to a couple of wins in the conf tourney and a mid-teens NCAA seeding!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back