Duke at Canes - Game 3 - 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
I try not to use Walters today because there is a chance we are playing on Tuesday and Wednesday

Advertisement
Maybe someone in here would know better than I would but if Miami and Duke are neck and neck in RPI fighting for a regional host spot and put in the same pool in Durham, wouldn’t the committee give the host spot to the school that comes out of the pool?

Advertisement
Maybe someone in here would know better than I would but if Miami and Duke are neck and neck in RPI fighting for a regional host spot and put in the same pool in Durham, wouldn’t the committee give the host spot to the school that comes out of the pool?
You’d think, but I’ll be honest that they have a much better record vs top 25. If everything else is close and we eke out ahead, it may not matter.

You would hope an 18-12 conference record that’s two games better than Duke would trump a 2-game pool set in the committee‘s decision, even with the RPI difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What did that stat mean - 11 games over .500 (in what), always host? Maybe I missed the definition.

Advertisement
Back