Duke at Canes - Game 3 - 1pm ACCNX

scane

Redshirt Freshman
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Let’s go Canes! Great game last night. Was watching on my phone while the Heat game was going on. Kinda playing the results a little bit, but I think that’s fair given it’s not a one off and there’s 5 years of evidence to use, Gino is terrible when it comes to feel for the game. Especially in late game situations. At this point it might be time for the George Costanza method… if every decision he makes is wrong, the opposite would have to be right. But I think we come out swinging today and get the job done.

Let’s go Canes! Great game last night. Was watching on my phone while the Heat game was going on. Kinda playing the results a little bit, but I think that’s fair given it’s not a one off and there’s 5 years of evidence to use, Gino is terrible when it comes to feel for the game. Especially in late game situations. At this point it might be time for the George Costanza method… if every decision he makes is wrong, the opposite would have to be right. But I think we come out swinging today and get the job done.
The players won that game despite Gino

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should I assume Gallo is using his COVID year? Didn’t get honored on Senior Day.

Edit: Scanlon also in that category

Advertisement
Ump already make his presence causing Gallo to throw an extra 10-11 pitches which could be important in a bullpen game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back