Duke about to hire Manny - update: hired

We play Duke in 2024 at Hard Rock
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless TVD doesn’t want to play Miami I’d expect him to end up at Duke with manny if this happens. This is a can’t lose game for Mario next year.

Looking like will happen. All the writers doing their X posts about Duke targeting Manny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't get the Manny hate. You could tell he really cared about this program and tried his best to make it work. It's not like he went out on bad terms like Golden and sued the school afterwards. He wasn't stubborn (like the head coaches we had before him) and tried adjusting when things weren't working. He just wasn't ready. Not saying I'm rooting for him to win the ACC but Manny is okay in my book.
Ya'll forget if it wasnt for his kicker he would still be here. The kicking situation cost him 5 games. Everyone was crying for Mario from day 1 when he got hired even when he was winning. I never understood it.

Manny is the second most successful of the "post Coker" coaches for what it's worth.

It's like being the smartest kid on the short bus though.

Advertisement
a lot hate for manny when we realized his record is actually better than our current coach at this point.

i dont hate manny for anything. he tried, he wasnt ready, and didnt work. we got rid of him relatively quickly. blame the admin for hiring him from temple if you wanna blame someone.

He's earned the job, this is what many of the fan base wanted before hiring Manny, he was supposed to go to temple and cut his teeth for several years. Unfortunately we skipped all that and just hired him before he was ready.
I know I’m gonna get roasted but I liked manny as a coach ( just not here ) , I still think he can end up being a good HC

Advertisement
Back