Dug up some old pictures from the Orange Bowl...

Advertisement
I posted this elsewhere, too.

After reading all the comments about pluses and minuses of different stadiums and especially how much so many fans loved the old Orange Bowl, I sent the following tweet to Marcus Lemonis:
[MENTION=5232]Marc[/MENTION]uslemonis [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes If you do get a new stadium funded and permitted, how about a design that looks like the old Orange Bowl?

Marcus replied:
[MENTION=2255]Stony157[/MENTION] [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes bingo

If Marcus does get the Tropical Park stadium moving, a smaller version of the OB would be perfect. A horseshoe with palm trees at the open end, sideline seats near the field, a West End Zone, but this one with nice skyboxes and modern bathrooms. Let's get this idea spread.

I posted this elsewhere, too.

After reading all the comments about pluses and minuses of different stadiums and especially how much so many fans loved the old Orange Bowl, I sent the following tweet to Marcus Lemonis:
[MENTION=5232]Marc[/MENTION]uslemonis [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes If you do get a new stadium funded and permitted, how about a design that looks like the old Orange Bowl?

Marcus replied:
[MENTION=2255]Stony157[/MENTION] [MENTION=690]Miami[/MENTION]Hurricanes bingo

If Marcus does get the Tropical Park stadium moving, a smaller version of the OB would be perfect. A horseshoe with palm trees at the open end, sideline seats near the field, a West End Zone, but this one with nice skyboxes and modern bathrooms. Let's get this idea spread.

This. Also, if you are on twitter, why don't you tweet at coach Richt to look at Don Brown from BC for our DC?

Advertisement
Back