Dudes That Aren't Here Yet

Clwtrdan

Freshman
Mario talking about this team will look different come fall got me to looking around. There are some studs not here yet, both new signees and transfers. The CB from Iowa is one of the guys I want to see. In case someone needs a refresher of the next new guys on the team like I did. Does anybody have an update on Citizen recovery timetable. Dude is electric and hoping for the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Expect freshmen summer enrollees Kinsler, Popo, Fletcher, C Johnson, and Damari to push for immediate PT. This group + any transfers acquired will factor into the team heavily.
Agreed

CJ will absolutely be on the field this year imo

It’ll be tough to log a lot of minutes until he picks up the blocking schemes , but as soon as he gets here he’s probably the most dangerous player on the offense

Mario talking about this team will look different come fall got me to looking around. There are some studs not here yet, both new signees and transfers. The CB from Iowa is one of the guys I want to see. In case someone needs a refresher of the next new guys on the team like I did. Does anybody have an update on Citizen recovery timetable. Dude is electric and hoping for the best.
Not on here a lot nor watched the spring game I see

Citizen at best is back mid season and cb from Iowa played in spring game. You can watch the game on YouTube

Advertisement
-Bruno and Frankie are raw, I think they redshirt barring injury.
-Fletcher (IMO) is the best back we have by the end of the season or maybe sooner depending on how quickly he picks up the plays/blocking.
-CJ will be using sparingly this season. D Brown may be a starter by the end of the season, has the most upside in the CB room next to Graves.
-Popo gets into rotation immediately as MLB. Malik Bryant sprinkled in at WILL

-Bruno and Frankie are raw, I think they redshirt barring injury.
-Fletcher (IMO) is the best back we have by the end of the season or maybe sooner depending on how quickly he picks up the plays/blocking.
-CJ will be using sparingly this season. D Brown may be a starter by the end of the season, has the most upside in the CB room next to Graves.
-Popo gets into rotation immediately as MLB. Malik Bryant sprinkled in at WILL
Parrish will be 3rd string by the end of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement

1682114440964.gif

Advertisement
Back