Tears Duck Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Mario love UM? Yes! Is he coming home? No, it's a pipe dream
Stay Mad GIF

U can know all the scheme you want, if they smash you in the face you ain't doing nothing. UGA lost most of their D but their O came back pretty much in tact. Key parts, the OL, which is filled with hog mollies and the QB who people give **** for some reason, even UGA fans lol. Weird. Muschamp and Smart were gonna have their D right especially against Bo Nix. Why Lanning brought him in after watching him up close for Auburn is puzzling. He might be a corxh as a HC too.

UGA is actually the way Mario is looking to construct our team, even though I know man want high flying offense like Ohio.

Advertisement

I mean it's his roster the product in two to three years will be Lannings. My point is though Mario wasn't beating UGA.....they are beyond loaded they recruit differently then OU. Mario left knowing u can't put together a roster in Oregon like u can at a UGA or UM. It remains to be seen if he can do that here but he's already hitting the trail beyond what we have ever seen in the modern day.

Advertisement
So do facilities still matter? I only ask because Oregon has had some of the best facilities for years and well… nothing to show for it
Let’s face it. Who wants to live out in f’n Oregon? Will always be a tough pull to get decent coaches and players to go out there. If it wasn’t for the facilities they’d be another middling team like Oregon State.

Advertisement
Back