Tears Duck Tears

What a world we live in.

IMG_0579.png

Advertisement
I really enjoyed this one last night. Any Miami fan who has spent any time on social media has had to deal with these Oregon fans interjecting into every friggin thing Miami related talking about how glad they are that Mario’s gone, Mario sucks, Lanning is better, and on and on. Whether you like Mario or not these people were getting on my last nerve.

I really enjoyed this one last night. Any Miami fan who has spent any time on social media has had to deal with these Oregon fans interjecting into every friggin thing Miami related talking about how glad they are that Mario’s gone, Mario sucks, Lanning is better, and on and on. Whether you like Mario or not these people were getting on my last nerve.
They have forgotten about Mark Helfrich’s early success so quickly. Lanning has a new schedule, much more travel, and more of the burden on his shoulders. Honeymoon is over. Now is when shxt gets real.

They have forgotten about Mark Helfrich’s early success so quickly. Lanning has a new schedule, much more travel, and more of the burden on his shoulders. Honeymoon is over. Now is when shxt gets real.
Yea I think Oregon and USC are in for a huge culture shock when they go to the Big 10. It’s a much slower paced, and more physical brand of football than they’re used to. Also, you better be able to run the football and be stout in the trenches. From what I saw they have a long way to go in those areas and I could see them struggling at first.

Advertisement
Lanning missed his one chance to win a conference championship

30 years from now the trivia question when Oregon is playing will be "which coach was the last one to win a conference championship at Oregon?" and the answer will be "Mario Cristobal, current head coach of the Miami Hurricanes "

30 years from now the trivia question when Oregon is playing will be "which coach was the last one to win a conference championship at Oregon?" and the answer will be "Mario Cristobal, current head coach of the Miami Hurricanes "
Those cakewalk days in the pac 12 are over they will have problems in meaningful games in the future now.

Advertisement

If Mario is still the coach 30 years from now we are either D3 or 10x Natty Winners.

Mario will still be here at 81?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back