Tears Duck Tears

They got beat like an FCS team.

Georgia is more talented and should have won the game regardless but Oregon got obliterated without even putting up the slightest fight. Georgia was replacing their entire defense and brought back an offense that was missing the two leading rushers that carried them last year.

Georgia Tech played them closer last year than Oregon did. Oregon couldn’t even score garbage time points when Georgia emptied their bench

Why do y’all do this to me, huh? Y must u turn me into an apologist for teams I don’t even fck w?

I think ppl r looking at the final & box score vs. the entire context. The first flaw is UO was way too high in the AP, & part of me feels this was another ploy to put a feather in the cap of the $EC. Any fan of the game, who saw how UO ended the season, plus seeing the difference makers on both O & Def leave the team via draft or transfer portal, along w/ a brand new ROOKIE head coach would not have this team as 11th. Utah should’ve been 11th & UO should’ve been no higher than 20th to start this season.

Also, through the 1st 3 drives, UO was moving on UGA. Results?

-UO at the 50 for a 3rd & 3, have a wheel route open w/ the defender not looking for the ball. Result? Nix hit defender in the back w/ his pass

-UO at the 50 for a 1st & 10. Nix takes a deep shot. Result? Under thrown ball, leads to an int.

-UO at UGA’s 30, Nix throws into triple coverage. Result? Int.

U can’t win w/ that type of QB play, which is another reason y UO had no business being 11th, Nix is a proven overrated QB.

Furthermore, u do realize there’s a stark difference between reloading & replacing, correct? We got beat like a drum vs. Bama who “reloaded” across the board. Result? They were in the Nat’l title game. I think it’s disingenuous to try to mock UGA’s roster using terminology like “they replaced.” When u r recruiting at an elite, ELITE level, where ur freshman r either RS FR or true sophomores by the time it’s there turn, that’s not replacing; that’s reloading. It’s no different than ER20 leaving then we reloaded w/ ST26 or Shockey leaving & reloading w/ Winslow, while reloading w/ Olsen.

That’s how dynasties r built & sustained.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why do y’all do this to me, huh? Y must u turn me into an apologist for teams I don’t even fck w?

I think ppl r looking at the final & box score vs. the entire context. The first flaw is UO was way too high in the AP, & part of me feels this was another ploy to put a feather in the cap of the $EC. Any fan of the game, who saw how UO ended the season, plus seeing the difference makers on both O & Def leave the team via draft or transfer portal, along w/ a brand new ROOKIE head coach would not have this team as 11th. Utah should’ve been 11th & UO should’ve been no higher than 20th to start this season.

Also, through the 1st 3 drives, UO was moving on UGA. Results?

-UO at the 50 for a 3rd & 3, have a wheel route open w/ the defender not looking for the ball. Result? Nix hit defender in the back w/ his pass

-UO at the 50 for a 1st & 10. Nix takes a deep shot. Result? Under thrown ball, leads to an int.

-UO at UGA’s 30, Nix throws into triple coverage. Result? Int.

U can’t win w/ that type of QB play, which is another reason y UO had no business being 11th, Nix is a proven overrated QB.

Furthermore, u do realize there’s a stark difference between reloading & replacing, correct? We got beat like a drum vs. Bama who “reloaded” across the board. Result? They were in the Nat’l title game. I think it’s disingenuous to try to mock UGA’s roster using terminology like “they replaced.” When u r recruiting at an elite, ELITE level, where ur freshman r either RS FR or true sophomores by the time it’s there turn, that’s not replacing; that’s reloading. It’s no different than ER20 leaving then we reloaded w/ ST26 or Shockey leaving & reloading w/ Winslow, while reloading w/ Olsen.

That’s how dynasties r built & sustained.
Man I love to see Relly a little fired up lol. I think a lot of us follow the Duck Tears because 1. How quickly they flipped on Mario and bashing him after sucking him off. 2. They talked about UM like we shouldn’t be in the same breadth as them. Sorry, but who the *** are they. Have they had more recent success. No question. But some of them acted like we were a D3 program with no track of success. Then there were some outright scumbags that said some ridiculous stuff. That will fire this base up.

Here are some receipts

Thread 'On The Record'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/on-the-record.173772/

I wanted Mario but not my 1st choice. I, like many, were looking for someone who could do more with less. I’ll wait to cast judgement on Mario but I think we got the right guy. If he gets an A staff behind him + an admin/boosters ready to really invest in facilities/NIL, and a terrific AD, then that puts Mario in a position to focus on his strengths. It all happened and I think most people are either thrilled or cautiously optimistic. Let’s judge him on results…and not just this year, because this is rebuilding a program from the foundation. Give the man time to cook.

Man I love to see Relly a little fired up lol. I think a lot of us follow the Duck Tears because 1. How quickly they flipped on Mario and bashing him after sucking him off. 2. They talked about UM like we shouldn’t be in the same breadth as them. Sorry, but who the *** are they. Have they had more recent success. No question. But some of them acted like we were a D3 program with no track of success. Then there were some outright scumbags that said some ridiculous stuff. That will fire this base up.

Here are some receipts

Thread 'On The Record'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/on-the-record.173772/

I wanted Mario but not my 1st choice. I, like many, were looking for someone who could do more with less. I’ll wait to cast judgement on Mario but I think we got the right guy. If he gets an A staff behind him + an admin/boosters ready to really invest in facilities/NIL, and a terrific AD, then that puts Mario in a position to focus on his strengths. It all happened and I think most people are either thrilled or cautiously optimistic. Let’s judge him on results…and not just this year, because this is rebuilding a program from the foundation. Give the man time to cook.

Initially, yes, they flipped on Mario. Many were upset at how the season ended, along w/ the narrative of him flirting w/ us during the PAC-12 title game, had them in their feelings. Then they thought he was using family as an excuse to bail on them.

“Perception” was y would he leave UO who were, quite frankly, closer to a CFP spot then us. However, when all the facts came out & time passed, many sent well wishes & condolences. Yeah, there still some butt hurt fans among them, but every one that I’ve interacted w/ wishes he stayed, but understood coming home to be w/ his mom was way more important & wished him the best.

Keep in mind, this is the same UO program that tweeted out a pic of their mascot conversing w/ our mascot saying “we got you cousin” after they smoked FSU in 2014 in the CFP.

I live in PAC-12 territory, w/ a young homie finishing his degree at UO next semester; trust when I tell u I know who’s our enemigos:

FSU? Enemigos
UF? Enemigos
ND? Enemigos
SC? Enemigos (& these fools swear their ‘03-‘05 teams were better than our ‘01 squad)

UO? Nahh.

Initially, yes, they flipped on Mario. Many were upset at how the season ended, along w/ the narrative of him flirting w/ us during the PAC-12 title game, had them in their feelings. Then they thought he was using family as an excuse to bail on them.

“Perception” was y would he leave UO who were, quite frankly, closer to a CFP spot then us. However, when all the facts came out & time passed, many sent well wishes & condolences. Yeah, there still some butt hurt fans among them, but every one that I’ve interacted w/ wishes he stayed, but understood coming home to be w/ his mom was way more important & wished him the best.

Keep in mind, this is the same UO program that tweeted out a pic of their mascot conversing w/ our mascot saying “we got you cousin” after they smoked FSU in 2014 in the CFP.

I live in PAC-12 territory, w/ a young homie finishing his degree at UO next semester; trust when I tell u I know who’s our enemigos:

FSU? Enemigos
UF? Enemigos
ND? Enemigos
SC? Enemigos (& these fools swear their ‘03-‘05 teams were better than our ‘01 squad)

UO? Nahh.
No doubt. This is just fan fodder to pass the time at the end of the day. I would hope no one puts UO on the level of the other teams you mentioned

Advertisement
I initially had Freeze on top (a pipe dream that I knew UM would never hire), followed by Lane (still probably too wild for UM), and then Mario. At the time, any one of them over Manny and I'd have been happy. I always accepted the fact Lane wasn't anywhere near as good a recruiter as Mario.

But honestly what I hadn't considered was the ******* $$$ and upgrades that would come along with Mario. Looking back, Mario was in the best position demand those changes and had the juice to make some well connected people open up their wallet (and their lifewallets). And Mario + Legit Money is better than any of the other options realistically available at the time.
Fax

No doubt. This is just fan fodder to pass the time at the end of the day. I would hope no one puts UO on the level of the other teams you mentioned
Exactly. In the big picture they’re way down on the list of teams I want to implode. But still…..**** the ducks

😂

FB_IMG_1662740065768.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back