Tears Duck Tears

Advertisement
Check out the salty comments. They've gone from "Mario would never leave Oregon for Miami, what a step backwards in his career!" to "I'm so glad to be done with the Cristobal era, he was awful. Long live Lanning" :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Check out the salty comments. They've gone from "Mario would never leave Oregon for Miami, what a step backwards in his career!" to "I'm so glad to be done with the Cristobal era, he was awful. Long live Lanning" :ROFLMAO:

Fans r weird

Bump.

How we miss this?

This mfer a crackhead for this.

He legit said 2001 Oregon would beat the 2001 Canes.

Do ya thing my twitter trolls.

@TrumpyCane

rick james cocaine GIF

Advertisement
Bump.

How we miss this?

This mfer a crackhead for this.

He legit said 2001 Oregon would beat the 2001 Canes.

Do ya thing my twitter trolls.

@TrumpyCane

Like when McDougle was asked (after beating Nebraska) if he thought Oregon would have been a better matchup. He laughed and said “Oregon?! We’d whip Oregon.”

Just on General ******* Principle, we should get the Columbus Mafia to invest in a time machine so we can go back and fix the BCS system so Oregon plays Miami instead of OU, just to shut the salty Ducks fans up.

Advertisement
Everyone used to like them growing up cause of their uniforms. Simple *** people. I mean their uniforms are amazing but that's it. I know an x FSU fan I grew up with and completely switched teams. When FSU was good under Jimbo I told that piece of shyts u can't switch back now u like Oregon stfu.

Advertisement
I've never really crossed paths with them, just thought they had stupid uniforms.

It's a blood feud now though.
I always thought growing up they had the most modern uniforms. It was smart what they did they had people talking alot. Everyone would say omg u saw those uniforms people loved that ****. The chrome helmets they were the first......it looked good I can't lie Nike did a great job. They had to do something cause no one knew who tf they were.

I always thought growing up they had the most modern uniforms. It was smart what they did they had people talking alot. Everyone would say omg u saw those uniforms people loved that ****. The chrome helmets they were the first......it looked good I can't lie Nike did a great job. They had to do something cause no one knew who tf they were.
Nike is a marketing machine

Advertisement
Back