Tears Duck Tears

Advertisement
He was one of the players on the 91 championship team. He was also an astronaut, rodeo clown, and put out oil fires before starting his missionary work curing the sick in Myanmar.
Also a Nobel Prize winner.

Jimbo Fisher said FSU didn't support the football program and wasn't committed to winning, which was a key reason he was leaving. One of his former players confirmed this.

https://247sports.com/college/texas...State-Jacob-Pugh-Texas-AM-football-155085706/

"... former Florida State linebacker Jacob Pugh took the school to task for not holding onto the head coach. "If they had given Jimbo what he wanted, Florida State would be 'it' right now," Pugh said. "The man was going to be the next Bobby Bowden. He was never supposed to leave Florida State. He doesn't even look right at Texas A&M, but I understand." Fisher had asked for more academic support for his players and better facilities, among other requests. Pugh, who played for the school from 2014 to 2017, did not seem to think they were unreasonable asks on Fisher's part.

So why was FSU a better job in 2018 when their championship winning HC decided that he didn't have a future there and left because the school wouldn't give him the resources to be competitive for another national title?

When a future HOF coach says, "I can't win here anymore because the school won't give me the resources I need" and leaves for a different job, you think that actually makes the job more attractive for a less qualified coach? That's .. interesting logic.
Jimbo became such an insufferable prick that the FSU boosters didn't want to give him ****

Advertisement
Jimbo became such an insufferable prick that the FSU boosters didn't want to give him ****

A lot of their $ was tied up in College Town as well. They got ****y and didn’t realize their investment is worth half the return with jimbo out of town

Advertisement
Advertisement
They keep being told no way it happens. Either canes or Oregon will be in for a world of hurt within the next week

Advertisement
Not to get too in depth but if anyone watched the Civil War, Brown threw way more on 1st and 2nd down and they looked like a completely different offense. I think they actually get revenge tonight...and it'll be even more glorious when the Miami rumors start flying in late Saturday night.

Advertisement
Back