Tears Duck Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
..and the "facilities" nonsense. He's scared of Norvell facing Mario. We've owned them for years even with Diaz winning 2 of 3. With Mario they may not win for another decade.
They know recruiting is gonna be a ***** now too

Say what you will about Jimbo and his coaching but when he took over FSU it got a lot tougher for us

We are gonna hammer them on the trail with Mario

Advertisement

Say what you will about Jimbo and his coaching but when he took over FSU it got a lot tougher for us

Do Miami and Oregon really overlap much on recruiting trail?

Maybe now moreso...

Advertisement

Yo I remember being so jealous of FSU when Jimbo took over, that **** hit me out of nowhere. Dude was cleaning up on the trail and I had no idea he was able to do that. I was saying on scout they would win a natty soon and 3 years later they were holding the trophy.

Yo I remember being so jealous of FSU when Jimbo took over, that **** hit me out of nowhere. Dude was cleaning up on the trail and I had no idea he was able to do that. I was saying on scout they would win a natty soon and 3 years later they were holding the trophy.
Yep. I remember the people that were big into the high school scene always talking about Jimbo when he was under Bowden. They were like he’s relentless and he’s the real mover over there

It definitely played out that way

Advertisement
The Florida Panhandle has the nicest beaches on the planet. It's not a contest.

Florida is God's Country. It's the pinnacle of everything.

Brother...

I went to school in FL (UM).
I've had family in FL for 50+ years.
I keep a home in FL.

But I'm also not intellectually dishonest. Florida is a giant pancake full of crazy lol. God's country lol.

Yep. I remember the people that were big into the high school scene always talking about Jimbo when he was under Bowden. They were like he’s relentless and he’s the real mover over there

It definitely played out that way
see then I didnt know that cause I was just getting into it, if I read that then and was more into it I would of known better. I remember the UA all star game and Jimbo got everyone, I was like we are fuqed and bang sure enough we were. Greg Reid running kicks on us and the whole thing wasnt even close. UM slurpers thought we had the talent edge and after year 1 we didnt.

Why do you need a 100 yard IPF.

You runnin' track in there or something?

We actually have 110 yard IFP iirc. 70 and a 2nd 40 yard field where the lineman can get at it simultaneously. But you know... facts.

It's also on some of the most valuable real estate in the world, not in the sticks of Eugene, Oregon.

First dip in Pacific was fücking eye opening.

There was shrinkage.
Funny story I went out there for a business training and I grew up in S. FL surfing so when I got to my hotel that was on the water I saw a nice swell that was breaking close to shore. I didn’t have a board so I decided I was going to body surf it. I got my bathing suit on and grabbed a towel from the room and ran down to the beach because I was so excited to go in. Threw my towel on the ground and ran into the water. As soon as I hit the water with my feet I felt this rush of cold pain and immediately turned around and left for the bar. LOL. It was in July so that should tell you it’s still cold in the summer.

Advertisement
Back