DT Tywone Malone enters Portal

You're both right. We have done some good work in the portal, but we also need additional guys. Our starting lineup is highly uneven right now (OL solid, WR bereft, CB totally muddy after Devonte), and depth at certain positions (S, RB) is nonexistent.
100%. Anyone that thinks we’ve failed in the portal is crazy. Our roster issues are just so deep that every “miss” feels like 5.

Advertisement
Maybe

I just know what I see and when he's healthy he's different. So I guess we will see in the fall if I'm right.

I'd argue that IF HEALTHY, he's the best back on our roster. JMO.

Sadly, he has a hard time staying healthy. If he's healthy all of fall camp and returns to form, he SHOULD be our bell cow this year. Parrish is a really good complimentary back but ideally, he's a RB3 type. Due to Citizen not being ready (and may not be until mid season) and Chaney being hurt, he's been thrust into the RB1/RB2 spot.

Advertisement
OSU. 247 board believes he is visiting Miami this weekend. Feeling is he was taking a “fact finding” trip there - likely to see what the NIL opportunity is. Also OSU staff wanted to get feel for how important the baseball thing is.

Didn’t seem like he is a priority there. Not much info or even commentary about him or that visit.

OSU. 247 board believes he is visiting Miami this weekend. Feeling is he was taking a “fact finding” trip there - likely to see what the NIL opportunity is. Also OSU staff wanted to get feel for how important the baseball thing is.

Didn’t seem like he is a priority there. Not much info or even commentary about him or that visit.
Would love to seal it this weekend.

Would we take both him and Rose? I personally would, but not sure if the staff feels like they need two linemen.

Advertisement
Would love to seal it this weekend.
211101131508-03-harbour-seal-pups-study.jpg

Did see one comment on ON3 ... OSU board "seems like he's not a take" and no reason given.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get him on campus and tell him he can play baseball next season 2024. This year is already well under way so I'm assuming he doesn't have interest in that. If he has a good year in football you can talk him out of baseball by that time in 2024.

Advertisement
Back