DT Terrell Clinkscales to visit

Keef bryant went to FSU and they run a 3-4 as well so take him off of that list.

Now you know why Groh and Golden 3-4 scheme will fail. The biggest key to entire defense does not want to be part it. We end up with bums like Darius Smith, Grimble. King, Moore, Briscoe, and Ivory. That is a **** ton off god awful talent that didn't pan out. ****in waste of 6 scholarship DTs. We should of had guys like Bryant, Bain, Bostwick, and Clark...

Advertisement
http://nebraska.247sports.com/Artic...rrell-Clinkscales-talks-Nebraska-offer-159448

Doesn't say anything about Miami but he said this

I don’t want to go anywhere where they talk about reading. I want to get off the ball, hit you in the mouth and make a play. I will read sometimes, but I was watching some schools that were recruiting me this past weekend and they read so much that I don’t even like it. I can’t do that.

So we out of it

Ain't that some ****.

Keef bryant went to FSU and they run a 3-4 as well so take him off of that list.

Now you know why Groh and Golden 3-4 scheme will fail. The biggest key to entire defense does not want to be part it. We end up with bums like Darius Smith, Grimble. King, Moore, Briscoe, and Ivory. That is a **** ton off god awful talent that didn't pan out. ****in waste of 6 scholarship DTs. We should of had guys like Bryant, Bain, Bostwick, and Clark...

He was recruited under Stoops 4-3.. Pruitt was hired after the Orange Bowl son

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Artic...rrell-Clinkscales-talks-Nebraska-offer-159448

I don’t want to go anywhere where they talk about reading. I want to get off the ball, hit you in the mouth and make a play. I will read sometimes, but I was watching some schools that were recruiting me this past weekend and they read so much that I don’t even like it. I can’t do that.

So we out of it

My guess is the majority of DLs will see it this way. Just like OLs prefer run blocking to pass blocking.

Advertisement

He was recruited under Stoops 4-3.. Pruitt was hired after the Orange Bowl son

Plus, FSU´s 3-4 doesn´t look nearly as reactive as ours. Let me put it this way: I don´t think Tim Jernigan is getting cussed out for getting in the backfield.....

There are different types of 3-4 defenses.

Some are two gapping that are read and react, while others are one gap, penetrating defenses.

So we out of it

Nebraska 2 gaps. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Advertisement
Another great he reminds me of is Cortez Kennedy....CK always seems to get overlooked. CK tore up the Texas o-line in the 1990 cotton bowl.

Another great he reminds me of is Cortez Kennedy....CK always seems to get overlooked. CK tore up the Texas o-line in the 1990 cotton bowl.

When was Tez overlooked? He was widely regarded as an absolute beast at UM, which led to Seattle making him a top 10 pick, and he dominated in the pros.

Or are you saying he was overlooked as a recruit?

Advertisement

When was Tez overlooked? He was widely regarded as an absolute beast at UM, which led to Seattle making him a top 10 pick, and he dominated in the pros.

my guess

my guess

I would suggest you re-read Clinkscales comments and ALL the DT's we have tried to recruit, they always say JB and/or Warren Sapp.

Advertisement

my guess

I would suggest you re-read Clinkscales comments and ALL the DT's we have tried to recruit, they always say JB and/or Warren Sapp.

Maybe it's because he, and most kids being recruited today are too young to remember CK playing. Most were just born when he was tearing up the NFL. I'm sure they can remember watching Warren Sapp tho.

my guess

Maybe it's because he, and most kids being recruited today are too young to remember CK playing. Most were just born when he was tearing up the NFL. I'm sure they can remember watching Warren Sapp tho.

And i'm totally cool with that

my guess

And i'm totally cool with that
I would agree, but Cortez played after Jerome Brown. I remember Tez was a beast!!!!!

Like this. Never stop recruiting DTs.

Would love to pull Valentine, Wyche, Herteglou and this cat.

Advertisement
Back