DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
whos next money GIF by Quickpage

Advertisement
and alot of you were mad losing Harrison-Hunte.. not only are our freshman better than hunte they now get to learn behind Barrow

Not mad. Scared ****less we wouldn't replace him. We did and kudos to Mario and staff because Barrow is better. ... Lost in this drama is that we still need a NT if we can find one because it makes no sense to expect true freshmen to hold the line when being double teamed by 650 pounds of offensive linemen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
coach like the bronze age guy who discovered the wheel with the transfer portal this offseason. he's on such a roll late one night was like y don't we put these wheel things on a barrow?

it doesnt seem like were finished and every position group except for safeties were clearly upgraded through the portal/recruiting. optimistic that harris/powell/Patterson can perform at such a level that we can include safeties in that group by the end of the year. super job by coach and the staff (and the rich people paying the NIL bills). let's make the playoff now.

You comin at me bro?

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

For real though.. people around Augusta Ga are shocked. Apparently pops is an LSU fan too on top of the apparent bag he got
Not calling you out at all man I just wanted to hear the backstory. I totally understand not believing the changes coming until it does because we’ve all been burnt before just like I won’t believe Mario knows how to manage a Clock until I see him do it.

Advertisement
Not mad. Scared ****less we wouldn't replace him. We did and kudos to Mario and staff because Barrow is better. ... Lost in this drama is that we still need a NT if we can find one because it makes no sense to expect true freshmen to hold the line when being double teamed by 650 pounds of offensive linemen.
“I’ve got 4 years of eligibility left.” - @JG14

Advertisement
I don't know who exactly is opening up the checkbook but I can see this....

Miami ain't playing this year and we are stacking talent on talent whether it be the portal and incoming freshman.

To keep this ball rolling all Miami has to do is when 2 back to back 10 win seasons in a row aaaand

win an effing bowl game.

Then we all can say Miami be f*'$+in.

Advertisement
Back